Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

I don't know if it counts- my wife isn't a spiritual person necessarily. But she has a body that seems optimized for storing fat healthily as much as possible, and rather than fight her own body or try to match some fashionable image, she accepted the fact that shes going to become more and more obese, and since we started dating she's come to find pride and serenity in her weight gain.

Becoming super fat has made her more proud and confident in a way one could consider spitirual.
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

Wifestuffer:
My wife runs through her super-sized 8XL tunics because she keeps spilling sauce and grease all over her watermelon-sized H+ cup cleavage, and the stains don't wash out, rendering them for pajama and lounging use only. She doesn't really care- what's she gonna do, stop stuffing herself? Don't be silly!

FAToonGamer19:
That sounds pretty hot, you seem lucky!

It's wonderful, she tells me she's so huge because I love her so much, and teases me saying if I love her more she's only going to fatter. Especially if I get her more money to eat more food.

I think that's a good investment.
2 months

What is the biggest difference between 300 and 400 in terms of how it feels?

My wife is just over 350 pounds, but she's just 4'10". That means at my height I'd need to push 550 pounds to match her BMI.

She was at least 150 lbs lighter when we met. (So about 300 lbs on my frame.) We've both noticed that as she got so fat, every little thing in her life starts to get subtly influenced by how huge and heavy she is, and how she needs a little extra time and effort with everything. Getting out of bed, dressing herself, even finding clothing that fits, using stairs. She's quite aware and OK with it, but it is a practical shift in your life once you become so obese.
2 months

What ya listening to?

Nocte Obducta!

Outre atmospheric German metal
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

My wife runs through her super-sized 8XL tunics because she keeps spilling sauce and grease all over her watermelon-sized H+ cup cleavage, and the stains don't wash out, rendering them for pajama and lounging use only. She doesn't really care- what's she gonna do, stop stuffing herself? Don't be silly!
2 months

Couch princess

My wonderful lady has become so obese, just getting up from the couch is a struggle.

She has to psych herself up for the endeavor by telling herself something like "OK, let's do this!" Then feminine grunting as she fights to raise her hundreds of pounds of fat upright. Panting heavily and even whimpering softly from the effort of moving her own titanic overfed body. Waddling to the toilet. Our hallway is so narrow she can barely fit with her girth.

The couch has a permanent crease, an imprint left from the sheer weight of her massive rear end and swelling soft thunder thighs. We used to be able to sit on the couch together. Not anymore, she's become so huge I can't comfortably sit next to her.

So the couch is now entirely her domain. I can't be upset, she's truly earned it. My beautiful massively obese couch princess.
3 months

Belly crushing expérience.

My wife used to love crushing me on top.

Then she got so obese she stopped because just getting on all fours exhausts her because of her weight. She doesn't care, she'd rather eat and gain weight than worry about it.

But occasionally she does it. She's so massive it threatens to suffocate me. Her gut drags on the ground as is, so when she gets on top, her belly spills around me and hangs to the ground. She gets short of breath and gives up.
3 months

Stylish clothes for ssbbw's

If you can find it, my wife relies on Happy Marilyn. They carry clothes up to 10XL for women too "plus" for regular "plus size."

As seen here

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
3 months

Getting fat for someone special

For me it was the opposite Someone special who got fat. Very fat.

Like, "needs help getting out of bed" fat.

She made me extreme. I grew up with tabloid stories about "horrible tragedies and weight loss successes." And then I fell in love with someone who's so fat it impacts her whole life- and she knows and doesn't care.
3 months

What was your "i can't believe i ate the whole thing" moment?

For my wife, the latest was the chocolate. I got two whole bars of cacao with novel favors that we could share. They vanished in literal SECONDS as soon as I turned my head away.

I couldn't even be mad. Big girl's gotta eat, and they're doing good use filling the world with more of herself.
3 months
23456   loading