Lucid dreaming and feedism

I agree with you that the science is still very new and since it's quite niche it isn't as extensively researched as one would hope. Pretty much the only thing that has been scientifically proven is that it is real and possible. All other things, no matter what people say, are not proven yet. There isn't a quick way to learn the skill in a night or a week. It is a skill to be honed over months, if not years in some cases (there are some naturally gifted people of course, but it's very rare).

There is also the case that we as humans just don't fully understand how our own brains work. We know a lot, sure, but not all. I would say lucid dreaming would be one of the things we don't really understand yet. The day it becomes more mainstream will be a good day for sure!
1 year

Lucid dreaming and feedism

So, a bit ago I discovered lucid dreaming and have been trying to learn it. It began as a fascination that hadn't anything to do with the fetish, but the more I learned about it, the more I thought it perfect.

For those who don't know, lucid dreaming is the skill of being aware when you're asleep. This enables your critical thinking and other parts of your mind hat are usually down when sleeping and results in an experience that is practically 1/1 with reality in feel and look with the added bonus of being a virtual god. Since it is your mind, you can literally do ANYTHING with practice. I say practice since you have been conditioned that you are obviously not a god, so it takes time to learn to manipulate the dreamscape. Of course, you also need to learn to lucid dream as well.

I know it sounds like that new-age crap, but it has actually been scientifically proven to be real. (for those interested, I recommend this channel to learn the skill: youtube.com/@LucidDreamPortal)

Now, since the things you can do in lucid dreams are practically limitless with enough practice, why not use it to indulge (hehe) in scenarios that are hard or even impossible to achieve in real life! I was thinking of a few scenarios like the classic blueberry inflation, Instant weight gain, Impossibly large stuffing, or just a simple date scenario with a perfect feedee and unlimited food. All scenarios could be done by and to you, of course.

I can't imagine I am the only one who has had this idea when learning lucid dreaming. Have any of you guys any experience with lucid dreaming and/or using it for feedism scenarios? If not, it might still be fun to share some ideas of what you would do with the skill. We could inspire one another 😉.
1 year

The first time you've ever been teased/complimented by someone ya didn't know

It isn't a compliment per se, but when I was in high school, there was this girl that kept poking my belly and placing her hand on it while she stood behind me while we waited to enter the classroom. This was in a time when I was heavier for my height, so I did have a bit more belly to grab or poke back then.

I didn't think much of it back then (apart from being annoyed) because I wasn't into the kink yet, but thinking back, I must say it was a bit suspicious 🤔😂
1 year

Check grammar and mispelled words

0Seth0:
So my mother language is not English, its Dutch. Therefore I sonetimes doubt if I wrote something wrong or not. Plus I sonetimes find out that I mispelled some words. I'm nkt even sure if everything I wrote in this forum is even correct.

Does anyone know the best way of finding grammarly wrong or mispelled words/senteces? Or is there a specific program I could use for that? Let me know!

I personally have used languagetool.org/ for a while now (also has other languages, like Dutch). Only downside that the free version has a word limit, but if you download the app you can import word files which circumvents that limit. I am looking into Grammarly though, since the reviews are REALLY good.
1 year

Fullness phrases that really do it for you.

“Urp, uuuuugh… I can’t move…”, that’ll do it for me. Well, that and just not being able to stop burping 😂.
1 year

Should you get fat?

My top 3:
You Should Get Chubby 86%
You Should Get Fat 85%
You Should Become Obese 69%
1 year

Question for autors or readers

LoraDayton:
I did previews and yep, it definitely helped get upgrade referrals. Off-site I also provide samples and excerpts.

However if you are going to offer previews, you must definitely show some of the "good stuff" or feedist action that you're asking the reader to pay for.

Ah, good to know. Thanks!
1 year

Question for autors or readers

Hi! I'm a beginner writer, (I do have experience with writing, just not actual novellas) and I had some preference questions.

For my stories, I got into the habit of making a preview of about three chapters and then publishing the full story with around 15/20 chapters, depending on how easy the writing comes. My question would be, what are your thoughts on these free samples? Do they actually entice you to read the full story? And to other authors, why do you also make these/not make these previews?

I'm still new as an author on FantasyFeeder, so I'm trying to learn to increase quality and reaching more readers.

Thanks!
1 year

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The accidental gainer (ex-jock)

Cant say I'm a jock, though. My natural body fat is too high for that 😂. I have a little bit of a belly on me. Just got in the habit of sucking in, so people assume I'm skinny. But accidental sounds VERY plausible. I can imagine my future wife spoiling me to the point of "accidental" weight gain
1 year

I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

Ditto. Straight, but turned on by feedee men.

Only when they don't show face, tho. My current theory is that I imagine that they are me and that I’m looking through someone else's eye at my own body.
1 year
12   loading