Most controversial food opinions

Tbh ours would be that it's okay to just taste your food sometimes lol like not every thing you eat needs tonnes of seasoning or sauces, like it's okay to just enjoy rice thats plain or chicken where you can actually taste the chicken šŸ˜… we're also just not the biggest fan of somethering our food in sauce like even if its for more calories we just don't find it worth it.
2 months

A fat potion fantasy šŸ˜ accidentally immobilising your feedee šŸ˜³

Just a little fattening fantasy I've had for a while now šŸ˜

On the last night of your fattening trip with your feedee, they confess to wishing they could reach your shared goal for their gains sooner.Ā 

Luckily you have just the thing, it turns out you had a mysterious fattening potion with you the whole time. After their anger at you for not telling them sooner subsides, they begin to beg you to let them try it!Ā 

You have concerns, you feel as though it would be cheating, that you would miss the experience of watching them grow. But you could never say no to letting them gain 100 pounds in an instant.Ā 

Suddenly they are gulping and gagging trying to get the potion down. Just as you begin to question its validity they change before your eyes.Ā 

They are bigger than you both could have ever imagined! You marvel at their new belly for some time. You watch as they rub it and shake it feeling all their new weight coming down.Ā 

But when reality sets in you realise this might have gone too far. They are huffing & puffing from just trying to sit up. You don't think they could get up let alone, or walk if they tried. But perhaps this is what you both wanted, as you both still continue to talk about them getting even bigger.

They remain in their new permanent spot on the bed and you realise your role as their feeder has perhaps progressed to being their caretaker. They demand water, food and make suggestive comments about how much sexier they now feel with their big huge belly and what you could do about it šŸ˜Ā 

Which side of this would you want to be on? šŸ˜
2 months

Showers getting exhausting

The way we combat this is by sitting in the shower šŸ¤£ then you only have to worry about getting up once and don't have to stand the whole time!
2 months

Anyone know a diet good for getting fatter?

Thepiggygirls:
We posted a day gaining plan on our account and plan on posting more, the first one was pretty much our normal day of gaining which we know works and itā€™s pretty much all stuff you can make/eat at home to save $ šŸ„°

Ligr77:
Now you got me intrigued, too! Where would I find it, if you don't mind me asking?

It's just a picture on our profile! ā˜ŗļø
2 months

Soda chugging

Ligr77:
Any tips? Because I love that gassy feeling that drinking a crap ton of soda gives me, but I'd really liked to keep it down!

Munchies:
You gotta work up to it over time. That said, there are thing you can do to lesson the intensity:

- Chill the soda. Gasses condense when it's cold and expand when it's hot.

- Pour the soda into a wide rimmed glass. This will let some of the carbon dioxide escape.

- Slow down. Give your belly a chance to settle so you can keep going.

Ligr77:
Seems that explained a lot! Admittedly, the last time I did it, i tried chugging from the bottle, and probably went a little too fast too lol!

I'll have to try again sometime with that in mind and see how I do!

Yeah I agree with doing over time like I kinda do a quarter roughly at a time and let it settle in between. Also if it's just the bloat your wanting a diet or zero sugar one might be easier to get down as its less sweet.
2 months

Soda chugging

I love a soda chug or better yet soda funnelingšŸ˜ I love how gassy and bubbly itā€™s gets me and the way it settles without being too heavy! Iā€™ve never tried a 2litre but can get down a 1.5 litre pretty easy! Itā€™s sometimes hard to find good flavours of the bigger bottles of soda here but I definitely want to attempt a bigger one soon šŸ¤¤ or perhaps I just try for two bottlesā€¦ I never thought of that šŸ˜³
2 months

What to do in public?

MissAutumnCD:
I've never gone out in public while padded, but an idea I frequently have for my first time out would be going to a movie; it feels like a great way to be around others while in another body without having too much spotlight on me. I'd be more comfortable if I had a friend to tag along with tho.

This sounds like a fun idea until I realised I already struggle to fit in those chairs so with padding I think I definitely wouldnā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
2 months

I didnā€™t think i would love it so much šŸ˜© first time trying padding!

I had my first little experiment with padding this weekend and wow šŸ˜

I was staying at an Airbnb. I had packed my extra large and stretchy pyjamas and tbh Iā€™ve also thought about how theyā€™re so big I could almost fit another person in them. When I got there I was super thrilled to find there was a boomerang pillow. I hadnā€™t slept on one for a long time and just thought it was fun. When I was lying down I ended up putting it over my belly for my arms to rest on and that got me thinkingā€¦ the shape could perfectly fill the front of my shirt to make a big belly and the front of my shorts to make two fat thighs. So I shoved it in my pyjamas and to my surprise it worked!
I finally got to really see and experience what it would be like with an extra say 150 pounds and it was amazing! My belly looked so round and huge and I had fun laying down and feeling it all as if it was mine. Trying to see over and and sit up with it was also a challenge. Of course it only really looked good when sitting but I still enjoyed it quite a lot. It just unlocked something inside me, I really never thought I would like it so much but I couldnā€™t stop smiling and staring at myself and how good I looked.
It definitely solidified the fact that I NEED to be so much huger but until I am I think Iā€™m going to continue to experiment with more ways of padding.
2 months

Anyone know a diet good for getting fatter?

We posted a day gaining plan on our account and plan on posting more, the first one was pretty much our normal day of gaining which we know works and itā€™s pretty much all stuff you can make/eat at home to save $ šŸ„°
2 months

Were they trying to tell me to lose weightā€¦?šŸ˜…

When I got in my Uber the driver was an older man and once he started talking I could just kinda tell it would be one of those kinda inescapable conversations, where they just keep taking but he seemed nice. He begins by telling me what he had for breakfast then proceeds to tell me about his keto diet his son had gotten him into. I pretty much tuned out after hearing the word keto. But I just politely listened even though I couldnā€™t care less about all the ways he was cutting out carbs and sugar, to me it just sounds miserable.

Then he started to tell me about his fasting and how it does wonders for him, and the kilos melt off. He then started talking about his daughter and how sheā€™s short and wide and how it done wonders for her. And then he starts telling me how I should try it! But I was literally just like ā€œnah I wouldnā€™t be able to do itā€ and it kinda got left at that.

It took me until getting home to realise that perhaps he was trying to tell me something šŸ¤£ itā€™s so funny because if I had have been honest I would have told him that I was currently on my way home to double dash kfc and dominos with sides and dessert. Iā€™d say he probably would have been mortified šŸ¤£
2 months
12345   loading