Theme of the month! - march 24

So with that out of the way, the THEME OF THIS MONTH IS:

➡️ "There was nothing left of the money except..." ⬅️

Ok, start writing!

Here's my contribution! fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

I've been writing more humans lately and had to counteract that with yet another monstrous and fat hero.
2 months

Theme of the month! - march 24

Letters And Numbers:

Ok, new writing game for everyone. Between now and the end of the month, the challenge is for all of the great writers on this board to create original stories or poetry on a common theme. Sometimes it will be a shared story starter, sometimes the same first sentence, and I'm sure we'll come up with other ideas as we go.

The only rules are:

1) In addition to being about weight gain or body positivity, stay on the monthly theme, which should be easy because the topics will be very wide and open to interpretation.
2) Try to stick to something under 5,000 words, but if the muse overtakes you, that's great, too!
3) Post in the thread! Let us know if you're playing, have questions, want to chat, and when you have a story to share. Post a link!
4) Just like with all the stories on this site, zero characterizations of minors are allowed. Hate and bigotry have no place in this event.
5) Feedback by authors and readers is very welcome, but keep it constructive. All different skill levels of writers are encouraged to participate, so I ask everyone to be helpful and encouraging. If you've never given (or received) constructive criticism for creative writing before, here's a short essay that could be helpful: www.marykole.com/constructive-criticism

So with that out of the way, the THEME OF THIS MONTH IS:

➡️ "There was nothing left of the money except..." ⬅️

Ok, start writing!

Thank you for coming up with this! I hope more folks will join in and share some fun spicy feedist fic for us all to enjoy. 💗
2 months

February story club - crumbl for you by tcc

The setting and the characters are really charming. I LOVED the descriptions from the get go, her hair as a “plump bouquet of juicy curls” especially jumped out at me. It’s so vivid and sensory.
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Hiccupx:
Yes, we do allow authors of premium stories to use AI, since it's just another tool in the box, like spelling or grammar checkers.

LoraDayton:
Grammar and spellcheck already existed long before mass-market access to AI.

AI isn't a grammar tool. It can only function by scraping existing writing created by other humans. Even if you clean it up after, it is still theft. It's not reinterpretation or meta or research. AI is theft of work. AI cannot exist without a reserve of existing material. That's literally how it works.

You're absolutely right that there is no shortcut to sincere creativity, but it's mutually exclusive to AI generated writing.

Battybattybattybat:
There's a bot that scrapes these very profiles and stories (though I believe it can only access the first page) on this very site. Our words are being used for AI guys, we should feel honored. 😘

Morbido:
I want to assure you all that I don't steal stories or plots from the writers on this site. I solely rely on my imagination for the narratives, occasionally drawing inspiration from stories I've read over the years on this site. Moreover, I use AI text generators, though it's quite a challenge to make them as weirdo as our community when it comes to the theme of weight gain.

This is a passion project for me, something I wouldn't pursue if I weren't genuinely passionate about this genre of storytelling.

Yes, yes you do because AI scrapes this site and many others. It scrapes published books. It scrapes poetry, and articles, and essays all originally written by a human being. That's one of the major reasons why writers and artists don't like it.
4 months

Hiccupx:
Yes, we do allow authors of premium stories to use AI, since it's just another tool in the box, like spelling or grammar checkers.

LoraDayton:
Grammar and spellcheck already existed long before mass-market access to AI.

AI isn't a grammar tool. It can only function by scraping existing writing created by other humans. Even if you clean it up after, it is still theft. It's not reinterpretation or meta or research. AI is theft of work. AI cannot exist without a reserve of existing material. That's literally how it works.

You're absolutely right that there is no shortcut to sincere creativity, but it's mutually exclusive to AI generated writing.

There's a bot that scrapes these very profiles and stories (though I believe it can only access the first page) on this very site. Our words are being used for AI guys, we should feel honored. 😘
4 months

Wow, I kind of can’t believe they let AI stories be premium but maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.
4 months

🎅 december story club - growing for her

This was a super cute read! PfV has a knack for imagery and setting. Thanks to you for bringing it to our attention and her for writing such a fun, hot little story.
5 months

I don't care if i get banned.

Angelette:
This is a great idea. However, I don't want my dad knowing I am taking therapy. Since I can't drive yet and he's the one that drives my car. We work together.

I guess I could take the bus but then he would be wondering where I went. I never went alone before except for walking to a nearby McDonald's when we couldn't afford WiFi back then. He is a helicopter parent, after all.

Edit: I was replying Munchies but somehow my comment didn't get attached.

Munchies:
What's wrong with your dad knowing you are in therapy? And what do you mean you can't drive yet?

Angelette:
Years ago when my sister received therapy through her insurance. My dad somehow found out my sister was talking negative things about her. If we criticize him, then he thinks we think he's "the bad guy."

I never learned to drive at age 16. Currently I am studying my notes for a driver's test. It's been tough to find the time having a busy life.

Munchies raises some excellent points about survival, but if you don’t feel strong enough to talk to your dad yet, most clinics (at least in the US) offer telehealth services.
5 months

🦇november story club - a pleasurable hunt🦇

Thank you so much! I hope folks enjoy it, and look forward to hearing feedback.
6 months

Therapist telling me to lean into a unhealthy lifestyle because it makes me happy

Ferro1986:
I am a therapist. We are trained to meet the client where they are and work towards their goals, to not superimpose what we think is best into them.

Be direct. Tell your therapist what you want to work on. Otherwise your both wasting your time.

I’m a former therapist and was going to say something like this.

It sounds, Jelly Rolls, like there’s a lot of shame around both your body and your sexual interests. While being fat and gaining weight *can be* unhealthy, it’s not universally true. It’s also not morally wrong to be unhealthy. Health has nothing to do with morality or worth.

It’s difficult to untie all the threads you have going on because shame is tying knots all over the place. If you *want* to do things like eat healthy and exercise, I’ve personally only found the motivation to do that when I love myself and can treat myself kindly. I hope you’re able to talk with your therapist again and unpack some of this, because it sounds like you’re in a lot of pain. Beating yourself up won’t get you where you want to go in life, I speak from experience in this.
7 months
123   loading