Burried penis...

FAMGM:
I’m far from buried, but I’ve lost a lot of length.

There’s the physical sensation of having soft fat cushioning my hand when I reach below, which is amazing - but even better is the psychological shift from being lean and having my penis as the focal point of my sex drive, to being fat and having my belly as the focal point, with my diminishing penis playing a support role.

This makes me want to get back to gaining NOW
4 months

Heavy cream and boost

VHC is 530 calories per container and goes down so easy I used to do one before each meal. I never noticed it making me more full... but it sure made me fatter faster.
1 year

Funnel feeding v just drinking a shake?

Its the loss of control and knowing everything is optimized for fat consumption that makes it hot. You have no choice when funnel fed, you're gonna fill up and thats that.
2 years

Lower back pain :(

ice at night to cure inflammation, heat in the morning to loosen things up. Do straight exercses like back extensions and deadlifts. But NO twisting exercises like russian twists. Take it easy when you have to.
2 years

Average daily calories?

fanedfox:
I average around 2500 to 3000 calories daily. The exception is when I'm alone at our second home, which is remote, then I try to eat around 5000 cal.

I gain easily, given I'm quite old (over 65) and being old, society pretty much expects older people to gain weight.

Cake and eat it too?

I think you need to be alone more so you can get as fat as a man your age should *evilgrin*
2 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

I think most men who gain as much as you have end up liking it as their belly becomes their primary sexual organ. Once its swallowed...you can find a lot of pleasure in moving it in and out... or so i hear.
3 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

over time wearing the same pants stretches them out, when you go buy new ones of the same size... they’re going to be as the manufacturer intended..and tight. Its not surprising that you jump a few sizes when buying new pants. Go ahead and indulge in doing so, gives you plenty more room to stretch the new pair :-D
3 years

Over or under?

Under if you can otherwise you gwt a permanent crease in the belly
3 years
12   loading