Stages of getting fat (body types)

I’m a 5, on the verge of 6. Aiming for 6, maybe 7-8 someday.
2 weeks

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I love humiliation and teasing from women. It’s such an interesting thing to me how much it turns me on. I barely understand it but I just want more and more.
2 weeks

Appetite stimulants

This sounds interesting. I’ve always liked the idea but still a little nervous. How do you get these? It looks like a prescription is required here.
2 weeks

Looking for a feedee interested in a romantic relationship as well

Xenonprincess:
I want someone to get to the point of waddling but not immobile.

Sounds awesome. I’m getting pretty close I think.
2 weeks

Fat shamed

I have a female friend that recently pointed out to me how large I’m getting and told me she was concerned. I sincerely appreciate her concern but the sexual excitement and arousal was on another level.

I have known her for over ten years so she has seen me gain around 100-120 pounds in that time.
2 weeks

"advanced" obesity classes?

Morbid obese [Class IV] for me, currently.
2 weeks

Anyone know what youtubes rules are for feedism content?

I’m not sure about YouTube but Instagram will remove content if people report it as an eating disorder.
1 month

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Being shrunken down to a few inches tall and dominated by a woman and used as a human dildo.
1 month

Weight gain and self love

I feel like when I am gaining, I’m actually doing something I want to do. So often, I’ve made myself feel or have been made to feel by others that anything I do that doesn’t benefit them is somehow selfish. I have been working on letting that ho the past several years and this has made my gain recently feel so much more rewarding. I would call this self love although some people may equate it to self destruction…
1 month
12345   loading