Is it the days off the cream that trigger the rapid gain?

I think cream amount should start incrementally in small steps over a month and more.
I think it needs to be sweetened.
I think berries, peaches, or what you like should be added as if it were yogurt.
I think it should be blended
I think it should be tasty.
I think light cream is heavy enough for starters.

Just my thoughts....as it would be similar for oils.
1 month

Subcutaneous vs visceral fat

Jeesh, I didn't know I came across that way...not caring as in don't care. I have a hole evidently.
Appreciate your reply.

To some extent I have learned some things about myself ever since playing preteen city league basketball, baseball and high school gym class.
And that is commitment to be focused and learning by practicing and research. Even more specifically would be my years in the Scouts. And now realizing Everytime I need to learn something.
Thing is, paying attention, keeping with it, and taking delight can and has become boring to me in many endeavors.
It's not so much that I don't care.
I just don't see a need to self improve at a high level.. A passing grade has always meant I did "good enough".
Usually just glad that class is over.
Teachers have taken me out of class for special learning in 4th grade. I use to day dream. I still do, when things get boring or having to learn something. Like it or not, I drift off.
I even drift off on topics I would like to hear.
I never thought of it as not caring. It was more about lost attention to what I was doing, or started and didn't finish, moving on to something else.
It just seems there is too little time for getting specific and more important to do as many things as possible.
Even not evaluating the outcome.
The flip side is when I do take care to express the arc in a circle in what is a proper radius.

Working with a Young Sheldon would be fine until I get critiqued.
The attention to detail and further application of theories supporting the idea is interesting to me. But I usually have a shorter vision.
My visions/ dreams tend not to be in reality. Mostly distractions.
So instead of saying I don't care if my bmi is 31.4 ( a year ago)
I should try to admit whatever health risk I am at and should perceive there is a better way to spend my time. To stop living in my own private Idaho.

Kudos to anyone finding me interesting.
Someone once given me a book, something about finding your soul. I never read it. But thought that is probably a nice book I should read.

Thing is, I will sit and eat watching TV. But not to read a book.
Reading a book means you need to pay attention.

Well, today is my 14th day of having a multi symptom cold. But I am feeling better but not cleared from it yet. Feeling better having my first breakfast in 2 weeks.

It's really amazing how I only lost 6 pounds having no real appetite. But was enjoying the thick cut pork chop I just had before responding here.

Good Day
Scheduling appointment for reprogramming the membrane.
Haha
Well if my habits are not serving me in my best interest.
My best interests better get interesting. And then it will show that I care.
1 month

I can't stop gaining weight

I like the habit of gaining weight too.
Enjoy as you would anything else!
1 month

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Hi Ashe,
Have you tried Reubins Fat Bomb drink?
1 month

Bmi. what's yours?

31.4 the Doc said a year ago.
1 month

Fattoo:
I liked these replies.
And would be better for me to restart my fattening process.
Would have liked to know the role exercise should play out sometime ago. I realized at 293lbs that I maxed out my gaining progress. Had I exercised to whatever way is best. I would have been able to continue getting fatter. And in a much more appreciable way.
I had looked into the Sumo diet.
But I guess I just got carried away with eating and relaxing instead. Certainly would require more effort and time to first strategize a proper exercise routine and then to make it a weekly habit. At that rate I am like my own instructor, yet overeating at the same time to get fattened. It just seems so ridiculous to me.
I wonder what it would be like to lose 140lbs and start over again?
It been years of living in the lazy way. Fat an lazy. Out of coordination and hardly any flexibility. Oh man, well it's going to be a long day to continue as I have. And not meet up with a new modus operandi.
The way is not yet clear.....

Munchies:
I think the problem tends to lie where fantasy and reality meet.

You can fantasize about whatever you like, but most of it has to stay in fantasy. There tend to be ... repercussions. You might be fine with some of them in the short term, but the longer you don't do things safely or mindfully, the more you suffer for it.

It's also why you can find a lot of 200 - 300 lbs feedists, but not as many 400+ lbs feedists.

Thanks for the insight.
Likewise in fantasy vs reality.
I can say when committing going beyond my prior plateau.
I lost count comparing weekly expense for food. And ever since my girlfriend brought over much larger soup bowls. Which we loved. Have increased volume 4x. And yet the habit for second servings still remains. And recently noticing not having enough for leftovers.
Making more gets even more expensive.
More time consuming.
And unrealized changes / habits / preferences that come with weight gains.
The next thing to improve progress always becomes a new menu change, which can be as simple as adding a handful of fig newtons for the lunchbox. To eat before lunch.
And good grief, another added grocery expense.
Plus since Covid, foods are costing 2x more!.

At this time. I have been sick all week with no appetite, thanks to my already sick girlfriend coming over last weekend.
She is still sick as I am. So stayed home. I feel like I'm fat. But actually losing weight. At the same time my waist shrunk 2".
I guess I am setback it is costing so much for food.

But also realizing my girlfriend thinks a nice weekend includes cooking and relaxing.

Being responsible for health is not my endeavor, but neither is anything else.
Staying home to eat rather than going outside to play has been a pleasure with something to gain.

Not committed otherwise.
1 month

I liked these replies.
And would be better for me to restart my fattening process.
Would have liked to know the role exercise should play out sometime ago. I realized at 293lbs that I maxed out my gaining progress. Had I exercised to whatever way is best. I would have been able to continue getting fatter. And in a much more appreciable way.
I had looked into the Sumo diet.
But I guess I just got carried away with eating and relaxing instead. Certainly would require more effort and time to first strategize a proper exercise routine and then to make it a weekly habit. At that rate I am like my own instructor, yet overeating at the same time to get fattened. It just seems so ridiculous to me.
I wonder what it would be like to lose 140lbs and start over again?
It been years of living in the lazy way. Fat an lazy. Out of coordination and hardly any flexibility. Oh man, well it's going to be a long day to continue as I have. And not meet up with a new modus operandi.
The way is not yet clear.....
1 month
123   loading