Fat ladies: who grew up fat and who got fat as am adult ?

I was a rather chubby kid but slimmed down to join the military, once I got out I started gaining again and haven't stopped.
5 years

Favorite aspects of a male feedee's belly?

sweetfattie:
I'm a feedee myself, but I would also go for mutual gaining. I love a soft hanging belly on a guy! Not the hard ball belly, a mass of wobbly fat overlapping the man's waistband and straining against the confines of his tucked in shirt. I want to see that belly jiggle as he waddles along, spot bare flab peek out of the bottom of his T-shirt as it rides up. Doesn't have to be super huge (that's my job!), but enough to play with and rest my head on.

I think I love you.
5 years

Obese obsession

I can definitely relate.
5 years

Have you found your feeder?

I haven't yet, but I'm totally available.
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

I've found that the bigger I get the bigger I want to be. My original goal was 300, then I reached it and decided that 350 was the weight for me, now I'm 330 and im thinking at least 400+
5 years

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

That is super inappropriate behavior at work.
5 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

2 my greatest fantasy is that I will meet a woman significantly larger than me who will constantly remind me that I'm so small and need to fatten up.
6 years

Belly jiggling when walking

666:
Today was the first day i felt my belly jiggling while walking absolutely slow.
I was at a bar with some frineds and had some drinks and when we left, i felt my belly and my hips jiggling every step i took.
Since my gain started out only a few weeks ago and i am still not completely sure if i should live my fantasy or stay in a normal shape, this was a feeling so arousing, i don't want to renounce.

Farleysmom:
Once you get a big, fat belly, it will become an important part of your sexuality. Mine has.

it definitely has with me, I cant weight till it's bigger.
6 years

Upper thigh fat

littlejohnboy:
Upper thigh fat is amazing. I dated a woman who had a roll of upper thigh fat at the top of her thighs. She loved to squeeze the fat and roll it in one hand while masturbating with the other hand. When I would eat her pussy, she would be playing with the upper thigh fat on both legs. Hope you enjoy your fat!

voluptuouslover:
This is definitely sexy.

I agree
6 years
12345   loading