Multiple stories in a "series"

Okay, it REALLY drives me insane when someone posts like eight stories to a series, but each story only has two chapters. It's taking away from another authors time on the front page, and in my opinion is a bit selfish. It's really like...cheating. You're cheating to get your story count up, because it's not a new direction in a character's life, it's the same storyline, which could have been completed in ONE story.

AND if you are going to post them all in a row, right after one another, why not just make it one story?

Sorry, just a bit tired T.T
13 years

Fatten a celebrity

Ryan Reynolds and Will Smith.

Matthew McConaughey because his butt is amazing now, so with a few extra pounds...

Leonardo Dicaprio is already slightly chubby, but I'd love to see him fat-fat.

Oh and Peter Jackson was adorable fat. With his messy hair and glasses. I really think he looked better bigger.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Mary: [to Precious] Oh, so you're going to stand up there and look down at me like you're a woman? You don't know what real women do! Real women sacrifice!
[Throws glass at Precious, which shatters at her feet]
Mary: Now, laugh at that, fat bitch

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clareece 'Precious' Jones: [voiceover] My name is Clareece "Precious" Jones. I wish I had a light-skinned boyfriend with real nice hair. And I wanna be on the cover of a magazine. But first I wanna be in one of them BET videos. Momma said I can't dance. Plus, she said who wants to see my big ass dancing, anyhow?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this movie. I used to act it out with my friends XD
13 years

Say something sexy about the person above you.

Your lips are stunning...along with everything else about you XD
13 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Pot Bellies!!! XD
13 years

Any anime fans in here

I am sooooo late, but I love anime!!! Shoujo is my cup of tea, but a good shounen is always good too. ^^

Case Closed, School Rumble, Fruits Basket (My first manga =D), Peach Girl, Romeo X Juliet, Bamboo Blade, Inuyasha, Kare Kano, Lovely Complex, Kimi Ni Todoke (Both Seasons!!!), Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Jellyfish, Boys Over Flowers, Bokura Ga Ita, The Wallflower, Claymore, Shuffle!, NANA, Paradise Kiss, FMA: Brotherhood, and Kodocha. I really LOVE Studio Ghibli. Hayao is a film genius!
13 years

Male x male stories

Does anyone have an idea for a story? If you do I'd gladly take a shot at it...that is if it's something I like, haha. XD
13 years

Writer's chat day

This is a great idea edit! I know I could sometimes use some help brainstorming ideas and getting people's opinions on certain aspects of my stories. ^^
13 years

Male x male stories

I saw!!! *applauds Edit* I really enjoyed what I saw in the first chapter, please continue. ^^
13 years
23456   loading