Weight gain - progress?

FatTacoNinja wrote
you know something, I DO see a difference~ But surely 10 pounds isn't enough for your gluttonous self now is it? :3

No it's not but it's very arousing to hear how much I've grown ...and it makes me want to eat more! smiley
13 years

Interesting links on weight gain

So I found this links awhile ago and I know they are meant to be making "fun" of getting fat but ..man. They are interesting.

hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Gain-Weight-Without-Working-Too-Hard

We should have one of these under articles on FF...but like our own and more detailed smiley .

Does anyone else know of any other ones like this? I'd love to read it!
13 years

Weight gain - progress?

I really didn't notice it until now...maybe cause I'm just used to looking at my own body but I think I managed (well numbers don't lie) to actually gain 10 pounds (maybe a few more) in less than 2 weeks after coming back from Japan.

I lost 10 because I don't eat fish then once we touched American soil I was gorging because I was so hungry....O.O

I know the pictures aren't the best comparison but for those experts who have looked at progress photos before...have I grown to you guys?

Japan Pic - fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_photo_album/ff_photo_pic.php

Last Night Pic - fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_photo_album/ff_photo_pic.php
13 years

Night time the easiest time to gain?

I've been reading lots of different posts that say eating before bed is good. What if you wake up in the middle of the night hungry....(I know it seems like a 'duh' question) should you ignore it and go to bed or would you make yourself get up and eat a bowl of ice cream with toppings? Especially if you are actively gaining?
13 years

Weight gain hypnosis

It's off the yahoo group..um hypnogain or something. I'll have to look through my old links. The subliminal one I don't remember WHERE I got that. o.O LOL.
13 years

Weight gain hypnosis

I'm aware that this has slightly been talked about already but I didn't want to take over that other guys thread! smiley

Anyway, I've got the subliminal weight gain one (which hasn't worked very well), the one where the guy puts you into a state of deep sleep and then tells you weight gain is ok (I don't know if it's working but it turns me on easily. LOL. o.O), and then the hypnosis script (which I feel has worked a bit in me not worrying about the gain) .

What I was wondering - are there any others? I was wondering in particular if there was one that talked freely about being a pig, being fat, etc instead of using the clinical term 'weight gain'. LOL.

smiley

Yeh, just wondering! ^_^ Everyone is so nice on this site! smiley It makes it easy to ask questions like this!

*waves*
13 years
2345   loading