Eggnog?

Learn something new everyday, I def will have to see if I can find any of that. Not only bc it would be great to have that taste at any time of the year, but just curious on the taste of canned Nog. Always up to new adventures tehehe, thx!
5 years

Video's you'd love to see?

Will be interesting to see what and where you go with this... it is ashame your better half isn't in the same world... but I totally understand that (every date I have been with... always the same... this world is not mentioned and they have no inclination).

Anyways, glad I am not the only one who watches many videos and feel they just don't hit that mark, that itch, or point. Often because the person isn't really into it, but are instead just trying to capitalise on potential monetary of it.

Camera, lighting and sound matter. As does the distances and all that... but if content doesn't make that mark, its a wash anyways.

Confidence is wayyy up there. There are so many little things and details, I'd really have to sit down some other time (when I have off work time) to drill em all down. I myself love bellies on women, but thighs, titties, ass, wobble all are equally sexy, when exhibited right. There just is nothing sexier then any activity that has a key goal to fattening and gaining. Force feeding is along the greedy lines, sexy same as a greedy piggy. An offset to the feeding would be 'food vore'... feeding whole/swallowing. Hot picks are things like hot dogs and pasta... A stick of butter has proven quite popular too.

All too often, belly vids are shot WAY too close. Often because the girl in the video, is holding her own camera. Tripods work wonders, but the best is having a (trustful) friend do the shooting.

There are just so many different ways to exhibit fat/gaining/feeding etc, everyone has diff tastes.

I'm mostly babbling and rambling, as I hardly have time these days (stupid work, always).

Glad you joined here, and wish you the best with your adventures!
5 years

First time gaining, would like advice

@ChloeMelody - I reckon every individuals reaction will be different (as far as how much they gain)... Diluting it as people have mentioned is the best way to make it not so thick. I mix it with D chocolate milk, if I don't want to feel 'heavy' for that day, or two...

I don't know really how to explain it, but I noticed that if I drink some HC, (does not matter if its 250ml, 500ml, and even 1L )... My belly will feel odd. It is almost as if the HC digests differently (aka takes longer), and it feels like a very slight sludge on the bottom of a pool of water. The energy density (calories) of it is very high, so it kind of makes sense (though I am NO health advisor LOL!)

After all I read over the past year, I reckon perhaps HC isn't for everyone. You might try grazing it (drink a sip or two here and there, throughout the whole day).

*IF* you can get to like it, it certainly will gain you fast. Especially if you can up to a litre a day
5 years

Eggnog?

Damn those are way better prices then where I live... but yes, Egg Nog does indeed work pretty well. Tastes great to boot, too. I take advantage of this time of year, since it doesn't stay around long.

HC still wins the contest on the maths though, mostly energy vs cost vs time. I reckon maybe I am a bit crazy perhaps, but I actually like the taste of HC. Sometimes though I do dope it up with chocolate syrup/chocolate milk. I even mixed it with Egg Nog before. Loved it.

Drink a jug of that every night, you'll notice it.
5 years

Making money from your uploads - trial

This is an interesting metric, esp since I'd imagine people coming to view photos/videos is a majority of the site traffic. I've been on/off FF ever since FatNats went away... I don't have any problem with a Premium feature being implemented, and reckon it will help FF, and some members in the process as well. A lot of sites, and even software apps for the matter, have premium/subscription only areas, so I really feel a premium only content section would work great here as well. I do understand what StarSmoke is saying. That is what makes this metric interesting, is that it isn't so much a traffic payout, but more of a referral kind of type of thing.

I do feel that keeping Premium only content, premium, for longer then 3 months is a good move for both FF and the members that contributed said content. Perhaps instead of content automatically becoming non-premium, it can be up to the uploader to choose. Would give incentive for people who payed for premium, to keep their subscription going, and def feel it would give new people great incentive to sign up. Would also give uploader more oppty to gain 'referrals'.

Glad you are trying new things for FF, and hope it'll work out to better FF. Just my .02
Always glad to have FF, much thanks ^_^
5 years

Favorite part of a bbws body?

Bellies get my attention first... but I really like all areas of BBWs... The more important thing for me is balance... and stiffness. I don't care much for super sag... Or one area being extremely out of proportions to the other areas. Shape and flow are everything to me.
5 years

Looking for a big greedy daddy pig who wants nothing more than to keep me swollen with his seed

You sound so familiar, esp with the talking of breeding piggies. You should have no problem finding what you seek really.
5 years

Stuffing question

I certainly am not qualified in any way when it comes to health studies... but I always imagined this situation being like a petrol engine in a car...

How much you eat in one sitting is like how hard you hit the throttle pedal...

What you eat is like what you put in the petrol... High sugar, energy is like additives in petrol that boost octane...

Soda, ice cream, milkshakes in large quantities (2-4 or more litres) in a sitting most certainly cause a euphoric feeling in many people.

I have also heard some say diabetes has an effect on this too... IDK though... It alwas was to me, like the body is like a machine and it goes into a crazy mode when you have a massive amount of 'work' for it to do.

Either way, it is a wonderful feeling ^_^
5 years

What's your favourite food for binging?

Pizza, pasta/ravioli, burritos, tacos, chilli w/nacho chips are prob tops.

Pizza and burritos esp because fast, easy... particularly for wee hours of morning quickies.

Always enhanced when topped off with a litre of heavy cream infused with chocolate
5 years

Tight clothing

Chubbychipmunk:
I love how it feels when my clothes get tighter. I had to squeeze into the panties I have on and there so tight it hurts but also feels good. Makes me feel so sexy to outgrow my panties. So fat and juicy.

Being a guy, I don't much care for tight clothes on me... but on a girl, yes it can be sexy AF, especially if done just right. I'd almost dare say its more appealing then just nude! Just wonderful watching the fat swell out...begging to flow. And then add a fat juicy camel toe... mhh hmm ^_^
5 years
123   loading