420 stuffing

Absolutely the most wonderful! My #1 favourite thing about the good green!

The feeling is amazing... a satiation that just never ends (well as long as you keep stokin the smokin whilst oinkin).

I do not know why, but damn... its as if the THC relaxes your nerves/belly or something and you really can keep fitting more and more and not feel bad.

Cute girls who actively love being piggies are that much sexier when toked -^^-

The other beautiful thing with the green is that it can be a gateway to gaining for some people. Its like the cherry on top.

I just wish bastards would legalise it all over, because alcohol really does not cut it for me!
6 years

New here, need some advice,

I do not know anything about TG hormones nor how that all effects WG. I also don't know what physically restraining areas of your body really does. I too feel genetics really plays the biggest part.

I'm no doctor so cannot say what effect this will really have (carbs vs sat fats etc)... but considering the most energy with the least space and easiest to consume...

Heavy Whipping Cream...

Brand dependent, but I seen one brand that 1 litre (1 quart) was 3,780 calories. If your serious about gaining, 1 litre is pretty easy to slam down when your running on empty.

About as dense as D milk. Taste is hard to describe... Not really sweet, but not icky either. Mixable with chocolate milk or chocolate to dope taste if desired.

I do not know the effects of fast gaining, but I reckon if you want smooth belly/skin then regular lotioning helps.
6 years

Thin girl to bbw

Glad to hear you are happier and more confident. In my experience mates, family and workmates are the hardest you my have to drone out. Especially family. Eventually though, they will just give it up mostly when they realise you are not going to change. Its easy to play it off (the stress card is most useful in the beginning). The other good thing with modern times is plush size seems much more common. One just has to go take a walk down the high streets or other large public gatherings and observe. Much less stand out/hate these days. (not extinct though of course!) I've noticed this a lot in Aus, UK and USA.

Of course playing it off vs telling them actuality (you enjoying it) are two different things. Such is life though. Thats where interacting with like minded people is a great, where you can open up fully.

In the end though, you being happy is most important and hope you always keep chasing after your goals/dreams and don't let anyone harbour you -^^-
6 years

Watching someone get fat!

Seeing a sexy ass girl fattening, and seeing the result are both awesome... but to me neither are appealing at all if she is not doing absolutely from her own heart/desire...

The #1 turn on/appeal of plush women in my world is when she absolutely loves it (fattening/being a piggy/etc), has goals and is super enthusiastic. I don't care really for the 'get bigger and bigger', hence a girl who has a limit and maintain point is also a turn on.

A girl just being fat is not sexy at all when shes sad about it and unhappy. Likewise, a girl who only fattens up in order to gold dig, sell movie clips, or some other reason (and does not really enjoy it or like it) is such a turn off.

Lots of good stuff mentioned in this thread, especially about personality, which is also why my #1 turn on is important. Most of those kinds of girls really are easy going and no worries.

As always, in this world of fat fetishes, there are numerous mixed feelings. I've seen much, and been around it since the days of Fat Nats (gosh I'm getting old!)
6 years

Animation on roger rabbit

Thanks for sharing, that was interesting :O
9 years
123   loading