Since what age?

26 years old, female, into stuffing. I remember first episodes of stuffing when I was about 11. Started to stuff myself regularly when I was about 21 and started gaining when I was 23.
9 years

2013 holiday weightgain thread

10 lbs more in the last three weeks smiley
10 years

Stuffed while doing sports

There are lots of stories here about being stuffed at restaurants or at home. But what about being totally full in situations where it is socially expected to move around a lot smiley
I ask this because I experienced such thing myself yesterday. I went to an indoor swimming pool with a friend of mine. I was already hungry when we got there but we first swam for an hour. Then we went to the restaurant there. We ordered each a chickenburger with potatoe wedges, like we always do, when we go there. But as there weren't many people there this evening, the portions were bigger than usually. There were twice as many potatoe wedges. So I was full after the chickenburger and half of the potatoes but it tasted good and I didn't stop. So I ate all of it and my belly was really bulging and I looked like 4 months pregnant. My stomach was hurting because of all the food pushing inside, but i didn#t want anyone to notice me having an overstuffed belly, when I was actually supposed to exercise. So when we finished we went back in the water. There is not only a pool to swim in it but also a warmer one, where you can stand and walkr around. We went into this one and on the way there I kept my aching belly sucked in. It was really good to feel the warm water around my belly. And finally letting it out. The water relaxed my poor belly a bit. but I couldn+t rub it and it was exhausting walking around and swimming with this big swollen belly. The warm water reeeeeally helped making it better and after an hour it was alright again.
So did something like this happen to you? Do you have experiences of being stuffed during swimming, skiing, dancing, going for a walk,...? What did you do in this situation? Did you tell others that you just ate too much or did you try to hide your belly problem and go on with the activities like nothing was wrong?
11 years

Girls who like girls bellies:)

I´m definitely a girl who loves girl bellies. Chubby ones, big round ones and stuffed ones. I don´t understand why i prefer female bellies, maybe because they are much softer smiley
11 years

The wall test

I tried this test right now because i wanted to convince myself, that i am still too small and go to the kitchen and eat a big meal... But- my belly touches first, there is half an inch between my toes and the wall. Amazing smiley I guess I should celebrate this with a big mealsmiley
11 years

Just how fat are you?

I weigh 190 lbs and my BMI is 30. When I started gaining I remember how amazing it was when i reached the border and was overweight. Now I m at the border to reach the next categorysmiley But I dont feel that big, for most of the time i just feel a little bit chubby.
11 years

How much would you weigh ...

I guess about 100kg (220lbs), which is my current goalsmiley
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

I like the idea of eating a whole buffetsmiley But much more I like the idea of being somewhere, where lots of different food is sold like the German Oktoberfest and you can walk around and whenever you whant something you can buy it. My dream would be to have enough money to eat everything I want, fries sausages some popcorn some chinese ice cream and so on, until I am too stuffed to walk. I find it very arousing to be among people while my belly is stuffed, and to walk around with a stuffed belly, without anyone noticing me being uncomfortable. And then I would like to have a room in a hotel nearby and go there with someone who feeds me some pizza and icecream or anything I want and rubs my belly while it gets bigger and bigger.
13 years