Other big guys have trouble getting it up?

I see it as a sign of how fat I am. In an ideal world my cock would be totally out of sight and not able to achieve penitration. Sex is a calorie burner anyway eating and oral sex is much more fat friendly.
1 year

Supersized men

I am there. I can get hard when masturbating sometimes, but not able to perform. That's okay though because sex is a calorie burner.

Now I just need to be able too get big to even reach it.
2 years

Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

No limit, incredible, extreme, record breaking obesity. Too much fat for one person to take care.
5 years

Moobs

I love my tits and want them so much bigger. I even want to take some hormones to see if they will take a more feminine shape.

I also agree that moobs is weird, I prefer boobs, breasts, or tits.

I get turned on by other men who have very large boobs.
5 years

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when you eat while going to the bathroom.

You know you're fat when you need help in the bathroom.

You know you're fat when you're man tits are bigger than your last skinny girlfriends.

You know your fat when you can keep thinking of 'you know your fat' examples.
5 years

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

Iam a fat male with fat man tits that I love and want to grow bigger. I wished they were more shaped like a womans huge boobs
7 years

Moobs

I used to get teased as kid for having tits, and didn't like the negative attention. I still have a hard time accepting attention to my body positive or negative. I do love having tits and would like to have even bigger. I also have to feel that the women I am with is turned on by them. Long story short just take the first steps nice and easy, go slow and have fun.
9 years

What about almost immobile?

I love the idea of every level of extreme obesity.
9 years

Being cut out of your home.

I want to become so obese that a crew of rescue workers cut a hole in my house and struggle to haul me out.
9 years
12   loading