Two scale weighing

You are so fat addicted and overfed đŸ„” you will reach 600 lbs in no time đŸ· immobility coming soon...
1 year

I just lost 2 pounds and i need help

You should drink fattening shakes with melted butter and heavy cream! You've gained so much sexy pounds but you are still to thin!
8 years

F feedee looking for feeder to chat with

15kg are a great beginning! You should eat much more fattening food to get jiggly and round...
8 years

AnfÀngerin (feedee)

Mit 52 kg bist du noch viel zu dĂŒrr und abgemagert! Du solltest schön fett gemĂ€stet werden und einen schönen schwabbeligen HĂ€ngewanst bekommen!
8 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

You seem to have the right piggy belly - fattened and hanging! You should get much more fatter...
8 years

Calorie counting

If you drink creamy shakes one or two times a day you can increase your daily calories very quickly! Your belly will get fat and jiggly in no time :-)
10 years

Gain as fast as possible:

Weight gain shakes are really helping to gain fast! But of course you should many other things - but only fattening food!
11 years

Extra fattening recipes?!

Eating a lot of fattening food is good - but you should also try to drink weightgain shakes between the mealtimes: cream, nutella and butter! You will grow fatter every day and soon your fattened belly starts to hang smiley Don't forget to make pics of your fast growing body smiley
11 years

Should i gain?

Importang for more sexy stretchmarks is to gain FAST... So you should eat as much as you can every day until you have become sweet new stretchmarks. 20 pounds are maybe not enough smiley
12 years
12   loading