26m looking for female feeder

Went from 140-300 over the course of 2 years before (all documented in my gainers)! Lost some weight and am currently in the 240-250 range. Looking for a gentle, teasing, dominant lady feeder to help me get back up there and further! Hit me up in my DMs or Discord if interested! smiley
2 months

Eating a whole cake

I've tried before but IMO stuffing with sweet, sugary things just feels kind of gross.
3 years

What's it like

been thin essentially all my life until last year, when I started dating a fellow feedist. at the time, I thought I was just a feeder, but she got me to try stuffing - which I enjoyed. Ended up gaining to about 160 over the winter MOSTLY on accident. But I liked the feeling of extra softness, so I decided to take it a bit further. One thing led to another (quarantine and staying in and geting stuffed all the time helped) and right now I'm around 210-215.

how does it feel? well, I've been pretty much constantly horny since I started haha. physically, I do definitely feel the softness and the extra weight every time I move, which takes some adjusting. It's harder to run and move around quickly, which is both hot and annoying sometimes depending on how much I'm in a rush. I used to just plop on the couch or bed, and now I have to do it a bit more carefully so I don't break it (hasn't happened yet but I've had a few close calls lol)

mentally, the feeling of indulgence and not caring about gaining weight is incredibly liberating. the feeling of hitting a new goal is so satisfying. It's been very nice tbh. I was hesitant at first but glad I took the plunge.
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

The indulgence. Being able to eat whatever, whenever, and not worry.
3 years

How much have you gained in quarantine?

Around 25-30 since quar started. And about 45 since January. I picked a good year to start gaining, that's for sure.
3 years

Anyone else trying to get fat and than just loose it all?

yep. planning on getting to 200 and enjoying that for a bit of time, and then losing. gaining is fun but I don't think I want to be that size forever. Don't know yet if I will try to get back to my start weight, however.
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

Always been around 130-140 until last fall. Always thought I was just a feeder. Then, I started dated someone kinky and started experimenting with the other side of it. Realized I loved it and started getting stuffed more often. The first 15 lbs crept up on me (also partially due to the holidays), but I liked it, so I decided to relax a bit and see where it took me. After gaining a bit more, decided to commit to it fully and start gaining intentionally. And now, I'm on the cusp of 200. smiley
4 years

Life lessons learned going from a bmi of 17 to 25

Interesting thread. I've gone from a bmi of 19.6 to 24.5 since September. The biggest differences I've noticed is the feeling of clothes actually rubbing on me and just the physical sensation of there being more of me. Used to have a totally flat stomach and now size S shirts tend to hug my midsection a bit more.

I haven't noticed any temperature changes yet, unfortunately. I still get cold as ever. Maybe soon?
4 years

[boston] male feeder. looking for female feedee.

Would definitely be interested in getting to talk to some feedist girls around here. I would ideally be interested in something longer term. I have more information on me in my profile. Let's chat. smiley
4 years

Lf female feedee in massachusetts

HeavyCream:
Hey, meet me in chat? Hit my msg limit

I'm there now but If you wanna chat later you can email me at exdeesorandumb@gmail.com smiley
8 years
12   loading