Goddess worship, top tips

how can you convince your goddess to take up a dominant attitude?

what are your favorite things for your worshipers to do on there on?

and what are you favorite gifts?

what was your favorite goddess experience? please go into detail thanks in advance
12 years

Make you feel speci

QueenOfDenmark wrote:
i think that is verry differet from person to person! smiley

but generaly being apreciated smiley

and personaley, feeling safe - ah its not easy to explain.. but feeling like you are "taken care of" protected.. does that make sense?

and hey the uestion goes both ways.. what makes a man feel special?

what about gifts
12 years

Make you feel speci

its always feeling appreciated i guess and feeling like your needed and youre unique.
12 years

Make you feel speci

what gifts or acts make women feel special sexy and good about themeselves?
12 years

Bbw body worship

well not sure what happened and made it click but i think i might be into bbw body worship. ive tried it with my special someone and it seemed to go through well and i believe we both enjoyed it. has anyone else experienced this. where can i find out more about this how do you do it? are there any sites? do women like it? how does belly worship work? im pretty lost on this can some one go into detail for me?
12 years

All the geeks in the house put your put your hands up!

i am a published writer of some thing called science fiction poetry. i think i win lol
13 years

College shoutouts

North Carolina A&T State University the same one featured on the movie drum line. Agricultural Education major with a concentration in plant and soil science.
13 years

Osama bin laden dead

wow the jokes keep coming when we found out. the last thing goin through obamas head before he died. whats worse looking than a dead bin laden they just keep coming
13 years

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

never dated anything but biggirls and ive found one i want to spend the rest with
13 years