Fat feeder?

The perfect scenario is mutually feeding and fattening each other. For or me that means she's fatter than me but I'm catching up...which is endlesssmiley
3 years

Does masturbation affect weight gain?

Only in the sense that if eating, getting fat, being fat, loving fat, fattening others etc. arouses you it stands to reason that you will masturbate more. At least that's the case for me.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

I was referring to the camel bag/bite tube post.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

This really is the most erotic way. I've used them a lot with a feedee and she fell in love with the the pure gluttony of it while also being able to control the flow. I used half&half to thin out the high cal mixture. She got off knowing just how much she was purposely ingesting. Plus, it's not messy, like a funnel/tube.
4 years

Make your fat feel heavier

I had a water-filled pillow once that worked nicely...very heavy. I've toyed with the idea of getting a water-filled "pregnancy sympathy" made for men.
4 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

I've found this to be very true. But when the feedee is also a fat lover, the urge is particulariy strong.

"Feedees are rare at times. Sometimes the urge to see someone gain is stronger than the urge to see someone else gain."
5 years

Button popping pants/shorts

What is it about Asian tailors/dry cleaners?! LOL. I've had lots of pants let out lately and my Korean tailor always touches my round belly and says in her broken English, "You get fat!" Wonder what she'll say if I have to have suspender buttons added because my gut hangs over the waistband, making belts passe?
6 years

What are you reading currently?

Just finished "Oryx and Crake," Margaret Atwood's first book of her "MaddAddam" trilogy of dystopian speculative fiction. Next up, "The Whites" by Richard Price writing as Harold Brandt.
6 years

How to react to button pops

It's called foreplaysmiley
6 years

100lb gain in one year?

Female gainer friend was 133 lbs when she decided to really gain weight. She started by pounding 2 pints of melted ice cream a day, even setting the alarm for the middle of the night. She strict and dedicated. By the end of one year she gained 67 lbs. Since ruining her metabolism she's gained a total of 135 lbs.
6 years
12345   loading