Jekyll and hyde

Here's the thing about being obsessed, aroused and madly in love with fat, especially fat, greedy bellies: It doesn't matter who we look at or what age or gender they are. I look at men and women's gaining bellies because I admire them. With men, I look for similar heights as mine to see how big I'd look at that weight as I gain; inspiration, so to speak.
With women, regardless of age, I'm just a born sucker for a big, flabby, fat out of control belly.
People post pics here to be looked at and as long as I don't pester people I see nothing to feel guilty about. Now, let's eat!
7 years

Just wanted to talk about my gaining.

We're close in age and I'm 209. I know exactly what you mean. I'm at the point where 255 sounds delicious and doable. I, too, have bad knees (and back), so there's that fear. I suspect you were prescribed physical therapy, which did wonders for me, but the key is to keep it up on your own. Also, Glucosamine and vitamin D help with the joints..even the dr. recommended them.
8 years

Only get off to weight gain?

Pretty much the same for me too. Were I with a mutual feeder-feedee woman all the time I can only imagine what would happen!
9 years

Weight gain powder

The best tasting weigh gain powder is Scandishake. It mixes great and packs a caloric punch.
11 years

Quotes you like

Not really quotes, but my favorite bathroom graffiti:

I'll be right back--Godot

"Let's eat grandma!"
"Let's eat, grandma!"
Punctuation saves lives.
11 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

I've fed and fattened several women over the years, but never in a mutual live-in relationship. That would be ideal; both of us encouraging, feeding, growing into a fat couple in love with food, wine, and each other.
11 years

I just need to hear it...

Although I'm probably not considered "fat" in many circles, I have a noticeable paunch when I don't suck it in and have put on weight lately (going from 195ish for years to a consistent 205-210 for the past few months).

I'm a feeder-encourager-pamperer by nature, but I've harbored mutual gaining desires for as long as I can remember. There are days when the desire to be called fat and have the fattening changes pointed out to me by a fattening lover is just overwhelming.

I find Fat Apple's desire interesting and just a bit seductive. I've had a couple of public comments about my belly, but I think I would enjoy the comments more from a fattening partner; I sometimes crave to have my too-tight jeans and t-shirt commented on.
11 years

I love the way it feels when..

When my belly is so over fed that a fat female lovers rubs and jiggles it, saying "good boy," which only leads to more.
11 years

Sleeping after stuffing

switchychic wrote:
On my side with a small pillow under my bulging belly. Rubbing and/or shaking until I am engulfed in pleasure. Ahhh what a lovely feeling smiley

What a lovely image! And "engulfed in pleasure," mmmm. There is nothing better than spooning a fat, overfed belly like that.
11 years

Stuffing while having sex?

Feeding during sex only makes things more exciting! I love straddling a huge fat belly and popping in mini eclairs during sex. Even hotter is when she sucks on the shake bag tube when I go down on her or during sex. You really must try it. You won't want to stop.
11 years
23456   loading