Noticeable difference???

it would make a great difference. You can hide your present weight under baggy clothes but at your next goal it would show. You wont be huge but most will see you as fat. At least a little fat! :-)
4 years

My bad story

Not a bad story at all! A bad story is one that gets abandoned and leaves the reader eternally waiting for a conclusion! Keep writing, end the story! :-)
4 years

Stories?

Did I miss something! Seems there have been no updates to the stories section in quite a few days. Anyone know what's happening?
5 years

Looking for online feeders

Everyone lives so far away but we all want to help you get fatter :-)
5 years

Any way to dull the taste of butter?

Add brown sugar, maybe a little cinnamon if you like.
6 years

Edmonton, ab. bhm seeking ffa

Greetings fellow Edmontonian! I wish you good luck on your search! Enjoy the great restaurants in town an keep growing until that illusive FFA notices you.
11 years

Getting discouraged

Don't give up. Persistence is the key. Keep track of how many calories you eat each day, you might be taking in fewer calories than you think you are. Eat your 3 regular meals, making each one larger than the last. Start with a smaller breakfast and work your way up. Eat until full and then just a few bites more. Keep snacks around for eating half way between meals. They don't have to be huge. Never eat anything you don't like and keep to real food. Gainer shakes cost too damned much and taste awful. After supper just snack to keep yourself pleasantly full until bedtime. REPEAT
13 years
12   loading