How do you make money when you're immobile?

Multifamily real estate investments/ATM /grow weed/bussiness/tauro/content selling/daydreaming
1 year

Guys who want to be immobile🥰🥰

NYCBellyBlimp:
If you can't handle the possibility of being alone, isolated or dependent on sometimes uncaring staff to assist you with hygienic needs..the regrets may be deeper than you expect.

There are overambitious feeders who sometimes mean well but experienced burn out dating someone 4-600lbs much less caretaking for them even with occasional home health aides and visiting medical staff.

One thing that concerns me much... I'm looking for a family, ideally my lover her sister & mother lol....ikno soley 1 person/caretaker is gona worn out early/need a night off
1 year

Laconia bike week

Nope it's always sausage fest on here! I'm in MA, half the profiles are fake the other half are ehookers/fakes/story tellers fishing for food donations or attention/comradery/pleasureing themselves... I'm sure we'd have better luck if we where females

Chances are slim from anything in our gender role transpireing to the physical world from this website I would even say it would be like hitting the lottery
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Slow but steady but then go all out.. 3-5 years propose , marry, move…..lmao….once ikno I can trust her & she can run the house,care for me properly, etc I will do as much as a can for as long as I can while but I want to be bedridden in 10 years! I will still continue to try to invest/make money/run businesses while I’m immobile for a lil before selling.. I know the 7th,8th, 9 year i will be practically useless outside the home/bed/chair
2 years

Can’t wait to be immobile

You can do it in 3 years if you really try
2 years

Immobility without a feeder

Mahhhhh😩

Idk about the not having a family part! Wat are Moms for right lol!?!?!👶....sometimes I wonder/fantasise about how it would be for me if I fell into obesity/immobility & my mother had to take care of me🤔

In my head I'd be doomed in my early 20s like Billy's Robbins .... unable to do much by 22....immobile by 28-32
For 1 my father would be either dead or nowhere to be found ☠😆 I'd obviously be spoiled rotten....kept vigorously cleaned ....2 & 3 times at obce despite my own wishes, fed extremely well & love life often seems difficult or an uncomfortably aproachal topic

But ikno mom will take care of me we discussed it vaguely but she said she wouldn't be a happy campe! Would probaly need extra help, in my mind my aunties pop up🎭
2 years

Any female feeders?

Nope all dudes on here
3 years

Fantasies of female feeders

Crickets chirping 🦗

This site is over over saturated with men, & most of the woman..feeder accounts at least ... 67% of them are fake, paid to create, or unused/people really not into the community

Plus I think there's a shit ton of really smart & witty catfish on here
3 years
12345   loading