Wheres my new england women???

Anyone else??? All I hear is crickets, fake profiles & paid models to create imagery
3 years

Ayye Vermont ...but your a feedee, im looker for a feeder😂🤣😂🤣
3 years

hey im in boston Massachusetts....any REAL goodlooking WOMAN out there....i occasionally thinking about relocating 😏

Ma, Ri, NH,Me,vt, ct
Who wants to go all in with me & end up completely caring for me? I wanna be bedbound, lawfully wedded with my wife keeping me fed, Clean, aroused & loved by 2030....say gain of 50-120 lb's a year pounds over the next 5-8 years???

Breakfast in bed every morning movies night dates, bedside fashion/lingerie shows , you teasing me. ...Dancing around my bed ..any fun you can provide me as I would be unable to leave home or bed..children if you really want.... maybe a dog to protect you cause im useless
3 years

Absurd fantasy dream size?

I think Keneth Brumley made it to the point of ultimate hedonism & care management practicality

Only thing he could do was his move his arms and wiggle his feet/ toes, and there was no way of him being able to move, turn him self over, or even sit up on his own
3 years

Question for female feeders

KylaD:
That’s my dream

😘
4 years

Ruined

That third 1 tho
4 years

What do you guys think of health issues?

Mental health, if being bedridden Is the ultimate goal🙃
4 years

600 lb- vanilla hippo is one of the stars

So I saw the trailer for 600lb life season 9 and I dont know the girls real name but she is one of the participants
4 years

Immobile/almost immobile/ssi benefits

If im pushing some big numbers and having trouble getting around, is "obesity" disability check worthy or do i have to near completely impaired
4 years

Smoking and extreme obesity

Would love to lay in bed & 420 all day with shorty!!!💭
4 years
23456   loading