Biggest gains of 2023

Now that the year has come to a close, Im wondering if we could take a tally on who had the biggest gains of the year.. I have seen a few unofficial leaders of the pack, but rather than just @ impressive gains Id figure maybe we can build a thread on it..happy eating and to those in the running Ill make a top five from both mens and women’s sides if we have that good a response. May 24 be even better πŸ˜‡
3 months

Tri state irl m feeder for f feedee

Would be a pleasure to keep the tradition alive of passing the teachings down to a local feedee who would be interested in doing something together
9 months

Bloating tips

Keeping your mind off the sensation that you are trying to avoid is usually helpful. Along w that, an extra set of hands usually helps make the process as effortless as possible as well. Ways to keep your mind off needing to go to bathroom: keeping tv on while you are drinking, having music on same way, rubbing areas that will heighten your stimulation in other places, that will help keep your mind off the other things. Would be a pleasure to talk further and help you get there, feel free to DM
1 year

Beware fake accounts

Agreed lol, I like to beat em to the punch and I like to meet and feed first and then start paying them 🀣
1 year

Have a gf whos been gaining

When we first met she was maybe around 130, this was November. Now were closing in on end of feb and shes around her personal heaviest of 150. She said that was during corona, and I know alot of her clothes are getting snug presently, she likes to tease me and say im a feeder, or Im trying to intentionally fatten her up (no idea whereshe knows that term from), but tbh its been all just us enjoying going to dinner and getting to know one another..part of me thinks shes curious that if she got heavier would I still be just as interested, but another part thinks shes wants to label me as food obsessed πŸ˜† what you think from a womans perspective hopefully about what is she truly deep down thinking here
1 year

Beware fake accounts

See a lot of profiles w peculiar pics, and then you look at the profile and theres a snap to add. To me they could be real, but all seems to be scam profiles to lure people to pay for premium snap or etc.
1 year

What do you look for in a mukbang??

Maybe its just the feeder or encourager in me but I like to see the belly before and after
1 year

Anyone needs the feeder for content

I am here in northeast tri state area, if anyone is making or wanting to create content, and needs help with ideas, or needs the extra set of hands to help feed, oil, etc, please feel free to reach out. πŸ˜€ have plenty of experience and can reference a few feedees ive helped along the way. Hope to hear back and happy eating!
1 year
12345   loading