Heavy food(s)?

pantherfan12 wrote:
donuts. gainers best pal

I didn't know donuts were heavy...interesting.
11 years

Heavy food(s)?

I love to eat heavy foods, such as yogurt and beans.

Does anyone else know of any heavy foods that are good for stuffing?
11 years

Feeder nostalgia

Dan wrote:
I remember browsing through quite a few Yahoo groups.

Anyone else remember the Tripod site Fat Girlfriends? That used to have great before and after weight gain photos!

Yes it did!

Does anyone remember the beer belly contest? Everyone drank a six-pack a night for a month and it showed their after effects.
11 years

What is your "food kryptonite"

Anything from her fingertips to my mouth!
11 years

Company logos

Has anyone ever wondered about brand logos and the possibility of a feederism or fat friendly connection?

If so, what are they?

For example: when i see a starbucks logo...it makes me think the waves around the girl is actually her expanding.
11 years

Feeder nostalgia

NoahHarvey wrote:
Anyone care to reminisce some of the old feeding sites that have gone by the wayside? One of my favorites was "Fatten up" (run by kelligirl I think) I also used to spend hours in the old AOL room called "fat and gaining."

I was there!
There was so many "stuffed online"...
"Fatnats"...fatteninnupwomen.com...sparks project...who can forget BROOKE? OMG!!!

All the old yahoo groups...
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

The Outlaw Baker! smiley

Baking cupcakes and tasty treats so yummy it would crime! I would be treated just like a drug dealer because my treats are addictive!
11 years

Possible female feeder at work

Awesome! If she comes in again, please keep us updated.
11 years

Girls who like girls bellies:)

kassandra wrote:
I love when a girl spoils herself, and, by extension (no pun intended) her belly. I love it more when she can just come out and say she loves to do it! I am so sick of seeing these women on fb and pintrest repressing themselves. Come on girls! Flaunt your stuff! Guys aren't the only ones that can have fun getting round!!

Well said! I agree, ladies...let loose and eat until you bulge! You'll love it!
11 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

In my case, we would be doing it to each other. "Confusedgirl" you explained it perfect except it would be mutual.
11 years
23456   loading