Movie name stuffing game xd

"The Neverending Story"

"The EVEREATING Story" smiley
11 years

Favorite cartoon

Muppet Babies was my favorite when I was younger!
11 years

Layla

It's your birthday! Have a great day with lots of cake!!!
11 years

What is your "food kryptonite"

I would say for me...any casserole dish with all the fixin's and yeast rolls. I've got to say, this is something that I would send me over the edge. I cannot help but overeat everytime I have a home cooked old-fashion meal.
I know I just said casserole. But another food kryptonite of mine... Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, two veggies, and yeast rolls!

Dessert kryptonite...anything with chocolate.
11 years

What to wear when stuffing

Last night I was with friends, and I was wearing a new shirt I just purchased without trying it on. All I can say is... I was getting some looks and it felt awesome to feel what I was feeling!
The shirt I bought was a fitted large denim button down, but it felt like a medium... As I ate sushi I could feel the buttons and the shirt stretching tighter and tighter. It wasn't too the point of where I was about to send a button across the restaurant into someone's eye, but I was getting close! As we sat and talked, I could feel the rice expanding and my shirt was getting tighter. I cannot wait to wear another tight shirt in public, next time...I'm really going to push it!
As to what I like to wear...at home I like to wear loose or stretchy material. It seems as though I always end up rolling down the waist band of my underware and unbuttoning if I have the need.
I know one thing... My next stuffing is going to be a head turner! I can't wait!
11 years

This or that?

Winter! Winter weight-gain

Chicken or beef?
11 years

"accidental" turn-ons?

I can remember one time for sure when this happened in college. This was before Facebook and at the verge of MySpace, but anyway all my friends would chat it up on AIM. I was interested in this one little cutie and I'd always notice she would change her little smiley/emotion to the one that meant "hungry". Well needless to say, it was always the perfect opportunity to take her somewhere to eat! The 3rd or 4th time I picked her up she said to me "you're going to make me fat"... OMG, the fantasies rushed thru my mind. I think I responded something like, "I can't make you eat". We were in my jeep and I had the doors off, after dinner she was full and eager to let me know! She looked over and grinned really big, moaning with pleasure as she closed her eyes and leaning back in the jeep seat, head back saying "oh I'm so stuffed". I then whipped into DQ and we both ordered M&M blizzards.
Needless to say, yep...she got fatter! In the beginning, definitely lots of accidental turn-ons...I was pretty sure she wanted me to gain with her but I was too scarred. I opened up about my desires to fatten her and she would always respond to me by saying..."put a ring on my finger and I'll get as fat as you want!" At 23, that scared the $h:+ out of me...
11 years

Favorite super hero?

Wolverine from X-men...not sure if I would call him a superhero...but I'd put money on him in a fight!
11 years

Not so proud

Yep, I'm with "foxglove"! Cheers everyone!
11 years
34567   loading