Does this fetish have an evolutionary origin?

The point Moonchild's Evolutionary biology teacher made is true; science is a neuatral force in the universe 'til you try and make it the source it was never meant to be. I'd argue however that that only furthers why my point that an explanation isn't necessarily a good thing is so off kilter? I'm not trying to call it normal or-or, as stated, myself for that matter, just noting relevant data related to the subject that I've come acrossed. I mean, if knowing why people with Sicle Cell Anemia are predisposed to it by ethnic genetic background or Schitzophrenia runs in families isn't bad as it does society good with an reasonable and kind of fascinating explanation, then why not philias and fetishism?
Yes, it's a person's sex life.
Yes, it's deeply private and there's no need to cure it 'til it becomes a problem.
But what's wrong with being informed on the hows and whys of us? As Moonchild also noted, current Herd Mentality "normal" strips that little perk away anywho, so why not learn from their unabashed curiosity toward "not normal" and get a little retrospective from it? It's both biochemically and pschologically a valueable exercise.
13 years

Normal? Who's normal; wait, me? Hell no! Just because nature inserted a few-actually quite the massive number of them, mechanisms associated with our sub or semi concious processes when courting and selecting a mate or society primed them to fire on overload doesn't mean I have to justify a tic of it; I'm an FA with a feeder streak as I've said and it's a natural to me as, well, I guess breathing is enough of a biological consistancy to use as a comparision.
It is my standing opinion that sciences place is at the heel it was born at with all the same duties: explain HOW things work and why they LIKELY came to be; anything it claims beyond that is getting into a pissing contest you won't win with religion, philosophy, and an arsenal of other independant thought schools. Oh, and to tac on a corrective statistic, it is entirely argueable the the male population body-predominantly those whose ancestors lived in colder climates primarily, is in fact 100% predisposed to having a Fat Phila or Preference; societal conditioning simply affects people to varying degrees based upon their mental nature and rearing.
Actually, I can explain how the romantic connection with food forms. See, especially when it is an intergral part of their bonding behaviors-such as in a Feeder-Feedee or Mutual Gainer relationship, the wiring that releases the happy and horny hormones gets set to trigger with that behavior primarily in that context; it's why breaking it off then still hanging afterwards makes gestures that once held couple's context with anyone make you start to miss your old better half.
While I accept your view point CanadianEnglish and find you for the most part agreeable, I see nothing wrong with a little acedemic know-how on who I or anyone else is and why; if it happens, isn't it better to know the means and the method?
13 years

Yes! Yes! The man actually hit it nearly on the head with his first crack shot!
Unlike most paraphilia or fetishes, adipo or pregophilia are both related to actual evolutionary benefits. Note: females of our earliest ancestors weren't by any means plump, voluptuos, or outright fat 9.5 times out of 10, simply curvacious as it naturally occurs or is emulated today. The healthier the pad at the waist-especially in colder climates like that of neandertal man, coupled with softness of the hips and bust, the more likely a female to survive winter, child birth, and other harsh but not combative-think hunting mammoths and wooly rhinos and 20 foot deer. This genetic preference is warped modernly by control of the means of information and image distribution; it takes years of men getting the images ultra-thin hotties to override that genetic programing and we eventually phase it out: marriage. You see, once wed women tend to thicken out at least a little, increasing for each child born by some 6% if they eat properly during their pregnancy. Noteably, most men are still highly attracted to their wives PHYSICALLY and emotionally still even after this due to the fact it appeals to their deepest depths of attraction, however throughly suppressed.
Women who have a similar turn-on [feeders or FAs] are transposing their maternal instincts to nurture and carefore another-normally their child, on to that man.
Argueably, the whole FA movement is merely a more extreme backlash against the mass supression of this natural incling. God I love how ignorant those Hollywood and Eliteist are to human nature! It just added the kind of kindling to the fire that either breeds a "who gives a ***" mentality or embracing of their inner love of the fat.
13 years

Site t-shirt ideas

Fair, fair; maybe Fantasy Feeder could be used if it were done like a wrap around circle deal. If anything, it would likely lead to a more explanitory conversation on the perspective; maybe, maybe.
13 years

Site t-shirt ideas

I realize that FF shirts have probably been discussed already both as site revenue and a sign of solidarity as a group. Anywho, I've thought of a pair of them:
1)[front] "Say no to Celery Sticks" or "Pass up a Celery Stick" with a silohouette of an average/thin woman in the standard "sexy" pose. [back] "Go for the/a fat/phat chick" with the silohouette of a BBW also in the standard "sexy" pose.
2)[front] check list of circle-slash through "no" marks as follows: circle 1-"no belly", circle 2-"no booty" with "no hips" or "no bust" as further options and "not my idea of a cutie". [back] large FF emblam.
3)For a FantasyFeeder emblam, I suggest that the abbreviation of FF be the center of it as that sort of deal is catchier. For guy stuff, the maler circle with arrow extending and female sign with tail below it for femal stuff; as a general emblam, if their site bit doesn't work FF once again inside a heart with an arrow through it.
I realize that both my shirts are not so female friendly, so any suggestions from female artistry is especially appreciable.
13 years

The definition and concensus on "nice" personality types

Also a valid point not yet made; what one says or does online is rarely a reflection of offline in certain cases. You can sight that in how far cyberbullies go compared to thier counterparts or as you sighted CanadianEnglish, if I'm expanding your point properly, any personality type for that matter. Right?
13 years

Indeed, indeed, the truth of the matter you speak.
13 years

I like what he said; I know it's been stated already, but his is the K.I.S.S. version that I can quip to anyone an if they didn't they'll at least get what they hear. Thank you twentysevenhounds for your valuable contribution to the thread; I guess it isn't dead afterall.
13 years

Only two points to make:
1) I'm no pushover; something to the affect of what has been pointed out about other broader social groups having thier positive attributes to be learned from, I've selectively chosen to emulate a few of their characteristics. I would distinguish my "me"-hobbies and all, though not really too public a matter. Kendo, Bo Staff, Hiking, and Photograpy are obvious while other pursuits such as reading, writing, sketch work [what the hell, this is FF anywho] tend to actually keep private even when done in public as they draw little to no attention.
2) I'm have a personality and it's fairly prominent, just selectively put on display. At work, in public, and at quiter family gatherings "nice, smart, etcetera etcetera" are the norm; party night the Rokkukashu comes out to play. There's a reason the mantra of the mullet is, "buisness in the front, party in the back" afterall.
Not really calling it a point further, but having drawn my concensus now you guys can stop posting at anytime; my inner analytical has been most throughly satisfied by now.
13 years

Okay, from that last round of comments I can only surmise that the answer to my inquiries is as follows: in the eyes of the FF community-as drawn from members thus far spoken, there is no true definition of "nice"; acceptable. Furthermore, as to the concensus on it seems to be that my general set of traits is accurate, the jerk angle is discredited by more senior members who by experience over rule there lack there of; awesome.
To Edit: fair point; like in life, he who yells loudest rarely speaks for more than the loudest. I will continue to read-up on my fellow FF's to get a better feel for the group before doing this again.
To Juicy: thank you for finally giving what constitutes the closest to a straight answer along with your words of wisdom. If possible though, I would like to kindly point out you've miss read me: I don't really feel any sort of self pity. When I say I got burnt it's cyber-literal; the last site that was my forum hub I made some enemies, pissed off a moderator somehow who thus gave them a card blanc to message me in a not so tactful manor out of discussion, and chose to leave rather than see who else I could enrage. As to what I did to earn their wrath, no clue really; any argument I won was on hard facts and occasionally snarking in the right places. Either way, being on FF now I figured it was fair to throw out there as it's never been in my skill set, filling out dating cards that is. Same with "not seeking"; while intelectually I like to be as well informed as possible-hence the trove knowledge illuded to on biochemestry and such, otherwise I find going with the flow a much easier philosophy to live by. It's worked so far in everything else for the most part, so I figure that romance eventually falls into place to, right?
To Nomoreskinnygirl: Technically, if you count that not-really-a-date test date, I've been out a time or two; there's just this tendancy afterwards for them to leave it at something to the effect of, "I had a great time, but I just can't see myself dating a guy like you at this point." Going with the flow of it, I don't see the argument to be made against, but I figured that some people count those as dates even if I don't. Oddly, I've noticed that pets and older homosexual men have a strange draw to me, so I guess I can kind of understand the phenomenum you're sighting about you husband.
Thank you everyone else who I didn't address specifically; having drawn my conclusions and a valuable insights on further scoping out the FF community and thread presentation for future bits similar to this, however it deviated from my origional intent I suppose it's good that you all aren't as analytically geared as me; a refresher round of view points is always beneficial to debate. And thanks on the quote Spine; randomness of post totally appreciable.
13 years
34567   loading