Who are the people....

.... that create a profile, look at my profile and then delete their profile. Happening ALOT lately... anyone else?
4 years

You still rock

I know a lot of people have moved on from FF but I just want you to know you still mean a lot to me and I still like coming here. Love having a forum topic to focus on and the stories section is awesome! Who else agrees? Let's all show FF some love xxx
8 years

Itsurgrlv

Looking back through my old messages I came across a conversation with the user Itsurgrlv from a few years ago. I'm a bit of a stalker and as shes one of the sexiest women I've ever seen decided to look her up a bit more on the wider Internet. I was absolutely gutted to find out she passed away a couple of years ago :-( did anyone else ever speak to her or know of her? Its very rare that someone so gorgeous is on this site so it's a massive loss for the community. Hope she's resting in peace. Goodnight sweetheart xxx
9 years

Calling all ssffas

This has probably been covered a million times in other threads over the years, but for my own peace of mind and because there are always new people joining, please put your hand up if you're an FFA who meets the following criteria:

- likes a man who is extremely fat, the fatter the better (and I don't mean 400lbs and below)
- wants to feed a man
- willing to travel/move for the right man
- Age doesn't bother you for the right man
- are single and actively looking

Thanks guys smiley
13 years