Introduction/ say hi thread

SoftGrace:
Hi everyone I'm Grace

Hello, welcome to FF.
6 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Girl2feed:
Hi everybody! smiley
I don't really have anything interesting to write here, but this site seems pretty good.

Hello! Welcome to FF
6 years

Height and weight minimums in search

not sure if it filters as it seems, but the min height in search is 5'0 and the min weight is 100 lbs. This may mean some profiles are entirely unsearchable.

Actually, same issue for weight (600), age (75), and height (6'7) maximums. For a body acceptance site, this may be an inappropriate oversight.

It might be better to have individual checkboxes or textboxes (or whatever) for each of the search criteria, for instance: a checkbox for min height and a separate one for max height, allowing you to search for profiles above a certain min height without filtering out heights above an arbitrary max.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

projectpolemics:
How kinky can we get here?
If this breaks any boundaries, I'm sorry in advance and will take it down, but...

REAL kinky?

A threesome with me, my obese wife, and my little sister. She's brilliant, tough, tall, curvy, and I know for a fact she thinks really fat women are beautiful.
We spilled our guts to each other about our attractions one night in Osaka, over cocktails of absinthe and cobra venom.
So we both know we're a little weird and don't care about the rules.

My wife is so heavy she literally can't do anything in the bedroom but lie there, ripple with flesh, and moan.
Sex would basically consist of me and my sister getting all over my wife, adoring and exploring her bloated body, and satisfying her while sharing in the pleasure.
Now THAT's how you bring a happy family together!

OOOF, sorry if that got a little too nasty, I'll get rid of it if needed, no problem
~___________^

There's vore all over this thread. I think you're safe. This doesn't even really qualify as incest.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Yindy:
My fantasy is a bit cliche. I'm a female feedee who fantasizes about a very dominant male feeder. He would be loving and attentive but also want to fatten me. Sometimes by hand, sometimes by a tube forcing sweet creams down my throat, not giving me time to swallow before they pressure has forced its way into my stomach. While that happens, he's pleasuring me- either with a vibrator or with oral sex. Through this I connect being stuffed with sexual pleasure and need to have my belly stuffed in order to get off (like palov's dog) And he can't keep his hands and tongue off my growing fat, making sure I know how he loves my growing body. He would need to be very persuasive and make me want to gain to please him.
beautiful and incredibly sexy
6 years

Forum issue

Clicking on a page on a multi-page thread sends you to the last page in the thread instead of the one you clicked on. This does not happen on people's profiles or in stories, so I assume it is a bug in the forums alone.

When clicking a link to a specific post from a member's activity feed, it works fine. The "&postId=_#_" suffix on the website works fine; it seems to be the "&rowStart=_" suffix that is broken. No matter what number replaces the "_", you are taken to the last page of the thread (with the exception of "0", which takes you to the first page, same as not having the suffix at all).

Oddly, this glitch does not always happen. The thread I was at was at the end of a page, but now that it has a new entry and thus an unfilled last page, the page links work normally. For now, at least
6 years

Get rid of your kink?

Gettingfatter:
Nope.

No way I would deny my own pleasures.

Dragonfly:
But if the kink no longer existed, it wouldn't be pleasurable, though, right? You wouldn't be denying yourself anything, as you'd no longer desire it.

maybe, but you'd also not be you. Invariably, your kinks are a part of you, they've affected the way you think and who you are
6 years

Want to gain but cant

If you don't already, get her to roleplay and fantasize with you. Make it fun and light. In the vast spectrum of this genre, actual weight gain should be the last and least. If you are actually feeling uncomfortable with yourself and your body, I'd try antidepressants first. It's winter time. Plus, antidepressants can have helpful sideeffects. After all that, if you still want to gain, set a low goal with her and see how it feels. First, though, I'd try everything else. RP. Fat suits and padding. Carrying sandbags around. Etc.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

barrel37 wrote
amanduh wrote:
my ultimate fantasy involves a rhinoceros, zack efron, and chocolate pudding. use your imagination to figure the rest out smiley

can't help but wonder why anyone would want to watch a rhino doing zack efron while eating chocolate pudding, maybe if it were a gorilla instead and stawberry jello instead of the pudding i might get it.

sethman:
No, no, no. She eats chocolate pudding while the rhino kills Zac Efron. I know the concept of him never being in another movie is a big turn on for me...

roflmao
6 years

I'm a "feminist", buuuut....

FatTransPig:
This is soooooooooo me too. It fucks with me so much to be super staunchly feminist, but also crave that breaking. *sigh*

DominantMaleFA:
If I can offer my perspective, I don't think they're necessarily incompatible. Feminism enables you to fulfill that craving out of your own free will with the man you choose to do it with, instead of having it forced on you as a lifestyle by men you don't want to do that with.

You certainly wouldn't be the first feminist who craves domination by a man of her choosing. :-P

Absolutely

The best thing about humans is cognitive dissonance. It is what allows real choice, as well as the semblance of sacrifice.

The dichotomy of the body and the mind is one of the most illustrative I’ve ever encountered, and it is the combination of the two that makes us us.

Being enslaved makes you crave freedom, but freedom is its own kind of slavery, a slave to your own will, and to the necessity of making your own choices, shouldering the burdens of responsibility and blame that go with them. If sex is about power, and power is about freedom, and both are paradoxical, then it seems somewhat inevitable that the way in which you crave release is the way in which you most need it.
6 years