Free account

Nok:
Whew, two cents: limiting blocking is probably a BAD pr decision at the least, bordering on being actively inhumane. And probably bad business in other ways, since people aren't likely to get a premium account just to block profiles that harass them, they'll just leave the site.

And if it's really community that you worried about, in addition to unlimited blocks keeping people here better, you could just implement a block renewal protocol of some kind, perhaps a list of profiles you've blocked or unblocked, with blocks expiring after a year and requiring renewal in the form of rechecking a box in that list. Or something.

Munchies:
Not sure about the blocking renewal thing. But I agree with everything else you're saying.

Yah, ditto, was just trying to think of a compromise they could accept.
1 year

Free account

Whew, two cents: limiting blocking is probably a BAD pr decision at the least, bordering on being actively inhumane. And probably bad business in other ways, since people aren't likely to get a premium account just to block profiles that harass them, they'll just leave the site.

And if it's really community that you worried about, in addition to unlimited blocks keeping people here better, you could just implement a block renewal protocol of some kind, perhaps a list of profiles you've blocked or unblocked, with blocks expiring after a year and requiring renewal in the form of rechecking a box in that list. Or something.
1 year

Code word to identify people in the community?

a decade (or more) ago it was something like

"do you want to grab some ice cream"

"yah, but I should warn you, I've got a big appetite"

but that's the only one I ever knew
1 year

Hating myself for this fetish and being fatphobic to others out of self hatred

Piturekapiteka:
What you're describing is something actually somewhat common and that I even seen in some therapy sessions before.

We can't quite choose our sexuality, what turns us on does it so automatically, usually tho, our life story can help explain the whys, sometimes genetics too, but they can't explain what we should do about it, people are left to fend for themselves.

So, somehow, you ended up as a feeder, but also, simultaneously, ended up hating the fact that you are this way. Of course that hating yourself for something that's out of your control is very hard, and is quite damaging, so the only escape is to turn that outwards to some random target.

I understand how you must feel, and it must be really painful, but the problem here is the inexplicable hatred towards your own sexuality, and not the fat people around you. By berating and attacking strangers you are not only crossing a line and insulting others, but in reality it will not fix anything because the base problem will stay there.

I would recommend you to try and talk to someone who's willing to listen and help explore and make sense of the topic with you. Like a psychologist, or some loved one that you're close with, if you want, you can DM me too.

Well said
1 year

Zorah:
Im kinda the same way unfortunatly. I really dislike this kink sometimes because its unhealthy

If you are turned on by the idea of it being unhealthy, then you can't be trusted to define "unhealthy".

First, fat is not inherently unhealthy, skinny is not inherently healthy, and the medical and diet establishments that promote such are the same ones that promoted decreasing meat consumption and increasing grain consumption in the 70s and 80s leading to the current obesity epidemic. Additionally, the diet industry makes money when you feel bad about yourself or scared. Their motives are just as corrupted as yours.

Second, "this kink" is an extremely broad genre with many subgenres and varying modes of expression. What you actually mean is YOUR kink.

And thirdly, and related to both the above points, there is nothing inherently unhealthy about being attracted to fat people, sharing fantasies, rp, etc. That's why the site is called "fantasy" feeder.

If you choose to interpret this genre as entirely composed of active death feedists and public nonconsensual sadists, that in fact says nothing about the genre, and says everything about you.

Finally, please read the OP before agreeing with it, it clearly describes a mental health issue of, a propos, public nonconsensual sadism passed off as concern and personal repentance.
1 year

Jelly Rolls:
So I’m not proud of my little fatphobia habit. I know I have hurt people yet I feel this compulsion to hurt people (fat acceptance and fat proud people) because I have this deep internalized disgusted feeling towards my sexuality. I have always harassed fat people and told them that they are fundamentally wrong for being ok/being positive about being fat. I do this because I think the fact that I am a feeder and feedee is fundamentally and morally wrong. I just feel a release of guilt when I put happy fat people down. I can’t stand myself for being into this stuff, yet then I am so drawn to it and think it’s so sexy. I just feel that I am a broken person and I like to repent for it by “doing what’s morally right” and bullying fat positive people into hating themselves and believing that they are bad people like me. I just don’t know how to cope with all this hate. I wish I felt free but I know that the world hates me like I hate myself. I wanna be fat and flabby and enjoy it but I can’t help but think I am disgusting.

First, good for you for being brave enough to post this. Though I do think you may be doing it more for your own arousal than for actual discussion.

The things people say here are true about therapy, what you are doing by hurting and undermining fat people is tragic and morally reprehensible, far moreso than participating in this fetish in almost any fashion.

Do you understand that by projecting that reflection of self-hatred, you are in fact fetishizing your interactions with normal people? Most fat people are not humiliation-desiring feeders and feedees. Most are fat because they have no choice, and most don't want to be fat, and many already hate themselves.

Due to the sexual nature of your projection, what you are doing... is tantamount to public rape.

Stop.
1 year

This is wrong

Super dicey proposition. Society today is pushed toward medication and surgery for some good reasons, but also a lot of very corrupt reasons. There's an obesity epidemic for societal reasons, more sedentary lifestyles primarily, but also probably for chemical reasons, food and environmental adulteration and pollution, etc. I may be wrong, even very wrong, but it feels like allowing interests - in all likelihood monied interests - to push medication and surgery on children and the parents of those children... may be a very bad mistake, and additionally akin to paying money to an investment manager that lost your money in order to get advice on who to hire to manage your children's investments. Or something. I mean, it may be fine, or it may be the only workable answer at this point... but it's just so close to paying the people that caused the problem to solve the problem that it seems likely to be... a bad idea.
1 year

Big chapter dump or space it out?

LoraDayton:
Hiccupx has it right. The way the platform is built means you have to kind of experiment with strategy, and adjust that strategy as you build an audience. I don't have many stories here, this just has to do with my creative output in general recently, but I am going to be ramping it up this year considerably. However the strategy in which I publish differs based on which platform.

There are some stories I personally will probably be making exclusive and premium here, but not all of my mine are going to fit the format of this platform so it has to be written for it because it has limitations.

Your question really depends on the type of story, your format, knowing the platform, knowing the audience, and as others have said knowing that the audience changes based on which platform you're on. "Going wide" which means having your work available in multiple places is really going to be key overall.

If you have a very long story, as you said If you're looking at a 60,000 word novel, I'm not even sure I would post that here at all because of the way the platform is built. It's really just not meant for long-form stories and I tend to not read them because it's just not easy to consume it. There are some whose stories I did decide to give a shot in a fell into it and so I'll read when there's an update, but I just don't click with reading long form ones here. DeviantArt and AO3 are waaaaay better for that.

dunno, isn't DA limited to 50k characters?
1 year

Do feeders/fas care about the feelings of their feedees/ gainers/ partners?

Like asking if anyone cares about other people's feelings. Good people do, bad people maybe don't, sociopaths and psychopaths definitely not. Try to avoid dating psychopathic feeders, just like you'd avoid dating psychopathic non-feeders - the latter are much more plentiful, lol
1 year
12345   loading