Forum search feature

Is there no forum search feature for subforums? Was trying to search this subforum, Feedback and suggestions, but there is no search button at the top as there is with the main forum. I was trying to search for video playback issues with the new video format but that is virtually impossible without being able to target this forum specifically.
2 years

Italics, bold, html

FF Team:
Hi,

Sorry about the confusion there. At the moment there isn't a way to format text in the story section.

However we may consider introducing italics into the text format for the story section in the future.

Hope that helps!

c00kie
FF Team

Cool, that would probably make a lot of story writers happy; someone asked be about this a while ago again and I thought it was a thing but couldn't find any info on it.

Thanks again
3 years

Italics, bold, html

c00kie:
Hey,

Yes, you can use BBCode in the forums for bold, italic,
underlined and colour text.

There's a help page here: fantasyfeeder.com/articles/view

Hope that helps.

oh, ha, sorry, meant for stories, but thanks for the prompt reply tho! how bout for stories?
3 years

Italics, bold, html

I can't remember, I thought this site allowed html tags for italics and bold, but now I can't get them to work, they just disappear altogether. Am I wrong? What am I missing?
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Jack-Elray:
Chubby cheeks, double chins. My favourite kind of girl is one who gets fat in the face early on. I’ve dated a few girls who get fat asses and fat faces as soon as they gained weight.
Ideal in my opinion.

ditto, followed closely by fingers, hips, and lower belly
3 years

My sudden gaining is causing issues, please help.

Are you sure it's just fat? I'm no doctor, but it sounds like there could be other stuff going on, like fluid retention or kidney stuff or something. You might see a doctor, get a standard metabolic panel, sodium, ALT, etc. Def easy up on the food until you know what's going on
3 years

A way to reply to picture comments

Dawson85:
The topic has nothing sufficent here for people to make any sense out of the data that was about college-paper.org in the following years later that time. We can also get to know in the following times in the middle years later that was there.

wrong thread
3 years

Foods to help with gaining

Would taking estrogen supplements while gaining cause more subcutaneous fat?
3 years

Fattening someone with fast metabolism

Ironically, the best way to decrease a fast metabolism is just as confusing as increasing a slow one. You want to slowly decrease calorie intake, something like 50 calories/week. The body will tend to adjust its metabolism rather than change weight when calorie change is that low. When daily intake is low enough, it will become much easier to gain by remaining relatively sedentary and eating a large calorie surplus, ideally in the thousands. When you plateau, you can do it again. This is somewhat similar to yo-yo dieting, or dieting to gain, but maybe easier and more effective, I don't know. As for the foods, as they said above, heavy cream and high-fat dairy is generally best, especially since you can dress it to be either savory or sweet, and it tends to cause healthier fat that fructose and carbs. Still not great for cholesterol though I think.
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

Not really, but I do recognize the unrealistic nature of its most extreme aspects. To be happy life (imho) requires moderating fantasies with facts to create realistic expectations.
Fact: It's generally less healthy for a 5'2 woman to be 400lbs than 150lbs.
Fact: Society is a bitch and our culture involves a lot of inherent fat shaming right now.
Fact: I want other things out of life besides just a fat partner.
Reality: Finding a partner into the same fantasies but open to role playing together is probably a much better jumping off point for having an overall fulfilling (and long) life.
3 years
56789   loading