Could my boyfriend be an fa?

So I finally got up some courage and asked my boyfriend to touch my belly! He asked why I wanted him to do that and I said because I like it. He said "you kept that quiet!" 😂 I'm not really sure if he is that into it but he's going to do it because I like it. We'll see how it goes, but it's a start at least 😊
4 years

Thanks for all the replies and advice! I still haven't brought it up yet but feeling a little more confident to do so.

Also, last night at dinner I helped myself to mine and as he was dishing his own up he put some more on my plate. When I asked why he did that he just shrugged. Taking that as a positive 😂
4 years

My boyfriend and I were in bed a few nights ago and during some cuddling etc it felt like he jiggled my belly. It might have been accidental, but it was nice and I'd love him to do it again properly. We've never spoken about anything related to this before so I'm not sure if/how to ask. Being on this site it sounds a bit silly but I'm a bit self conscious about my belly around him and try to hide it as much as I can. Is it possible he could be into this too, and if so how can I bring it up?
4 years

Chat trivia quiz

I hosted every four weeks and am happy to continue doing so if people are still keen.
9 years

Monty python lovers ?

diggers1917 wrote:
Are you the Judean People's Front?
F**k off...We're the People's Front of Judea!

"If you wanna join the PFJ, you'd have to really hate the Romans."
"I do!"
"Oh yeah? How much?"
"A lot!"
"... Right, you're in."
9 years

Bad movies???

The Brady Bunch Movie is such a terrible film, but I love it!
9 years

Currently reading...

I just finished reading Flowers in the Attic, thoroughly creeped me out :/
10 years
12345   loading