Help, in deciding to get fat

Hi, im 6,0 foot and weight 190 pounds. I have been gaining a tiny bit, but now im deciding whether I want to do one big push and gain 30 pounds. I have made a list of all I need and will get all my goodies. I want to do this gain within a month, but I want to gain it only if it will make a notable difference in me.

Using this pic as a schematic. How much difference would 30 pounds be? I mostly gain in my lower belly, lovehandles, a bit in my inner thighs and a bit in my moobs. If I get soem good answers I think I can finally get closure and start a proper gain. Thanks people.
11 years

Shortbread

M&S Shortbread 2.50 10,000 calories ish for a whole box. Ate 3/4 of it, stomach grew loads in two days. Must be quite bad for you, eating a few of these a week
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

AskDrFeeder wrote:
See "Deciding to Get Fat" on my site.

wat do you think of this? www.bodybuilding.com/store/vitol/russianbear5000.html

would it be extremely unhealthy or give you diabetes if you took one serving before bed for a week and then stop? if you did this youd gain 5 pounds in a week.
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

Hey guys, just wanted to explore what are the perks of being fat and the inconveniences that it causes for both males and females. Just wanna hear out from ppl. Still trying to decide to get fat or not.
11 years

Weightgain and the butt

Hi, I made this thread to talk about how the butt changes and grows as you gain weight. To guys and girls there. How do you think your butt grew: how quickly it got fat, did it widen or thicken, or did it join your waist quickly. Its very curious because every butt seems to fatten differently for each person.
11 years

What if......?

hey guys just a query

If i only got 4 hours of sleep and spent the rest of the day without eating, and now i have major munchies. I plan to eat 6000 calories, since i havent eaten and daily requirement is 2500, and my metabolism is down, how much of those calories will contribute to actually being stored as fat? (800 of the calories are coke so should stimulate fat absorbtion)
11 years

Soft fat

Hey, is there a way to make sure you get a soft belly fat instead of a harder round belly?
11 years

10,000 calorie

If I were to eat/drink enough to get to 10,000 calories (3 pounds) in one day, went to bed. Would I wake up 3 pounds heavier the next day, with the fat as well, or does it take time for the fat to develop?
12 years

Twenty pound gain

Hey, Im thinking of embarking on a 20 pound gain within 2 weeks. Before I start it though I want to make sure I get the opinion on how much bigger I ma going to look, as I only wanna gain if it will make a significant impact. Looking at this picture: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php

how much difference do you think 20 pounds will make? Iam also 6 ft 1 inch
12 years
123   loading