New york stuffing party

Does anybody know of anything that could make for a good time/place specifically then around the city? I’m assuming that would be best for everyone as a group?
4 years

New girl and gaining

Was going to be coming in to give advice but it looks like what I was going to say was done better and resolved already. Glad to hear that you put yourself and your happiness before another person’s momentary version of the same.
4 years

New york stuffing party

Well worst case scenario we can always schedule another meet up soon if anyone wants to join up in the NYC area.
4 years

Sex before feeding service now available

TLDR:
Wants to fuck a fat chick ASAP and have her sign a contract to do so. Included in said contract are terms stating that you must have sex whenever he wants alongside more than likely other details attempted to be slipped in for if said 1/10,000,000 person should accept.
Also humble brag about his “equity that very few feeders have” inserted.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

For me it was that I was always the small, scrawny kid and for the longest time wondered what it would be like to become the biggest one instead. While figuring out what I was into per se was only into the feeder aspect and eventually made its way to a bit of A and bit of B so to speak.
4 years

When did you first realise you wanted to be fat?

It was the kind of thing from a young age I had wanted to. At first it was because I was always a twig and basically skin and bones and then as I got older it evolved more into loving the feel of it and the idea of soft, supple fat surrounding me at all times. Granted still been unable to put on any real weight for any extended period of time but still something wanted regardless.
5 years

Pokemon! ^_^

With the trailer I have to say it's a bit of a toss up for me. I feel like it's either going to be a hit movie of the year or a pretty substantial flop but leaning towards the former moreso.
5 years

Ultimate eating games

I'd wager you'd be able to do the same with other games like the pie face one and shakes. In that one you'd have glasses of the shake for whatever the number was you spun and whoever gets the 'pie to the face' has to finish the rest of the batch.
5 years

Is it possible to gain 4lbs a day?

It's the kind of thing where in theory it can work but in practice it'd be closer to impossible to actually do for an entire month. I mean hell, some of the quickest gainers out there could only manage 30-50 pounds in a really good month cause of how much food, effort and calories it would take as an end result.
5 years

Anyone here into history?

For me a lot of my interest has focused on ancient to early medieval times mostly focusing on Europe, the Far East and sub-Saharan Africa. Now if we're talking alt-history just about any and everywhere is in play just because of the impact on everywhere as a result.
5 years
12   loading