Have ideas for padding your lower-half?

Fatjoe:
Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I'm interested in trying to improve a realistic fat gut look. What type of information do you have to share, or advice you can give.

SquishMaster:
Yeah, no worries!

I use base gel mainly (you can google "base gel dicks sporting goods" to find it, it's about $20 for one bag). A small amount absorbs a LOT of water and forms this jelly-like substance that's very heavy & jiggly, but won't cause water damage if it leaks lol. I mix 20 grams of base gel per gallon of water, so there's like 22-ish gallons' worth in a single bag of base gel.

I mix the gel & water in a large 30-gal trash bag, wait 5 min for it to set, get ALL of the air out, and then tightly tie the bag shut, knotting it near the bottom & cutting off the excess bag above the knot. I double-bag it just in case there's a tiny hole somewhere.

I'll mix up either 1, 1.5, or 2 gal per bag, but you can do whatever.

To actually wear it, I have several layers. I wear a normal tank top as a base so that the bags aren't touching my skin (it gets super sweaty/sticky otherwise). Then I have a stretchy compression tank that goes over it. Next I put a belt on, tight, over the shirts, kind of right under my belly button I guess? You can put the belt lower if you want the 'belly' to hang lower, but you'll probably have to play around with it to find the right height. The belt keeps the bags from falling through your shirts.

The base gel bags go in between the 2 tank tops. I've been using 3x 2-gal bags (6 gal total) for a really big look. I'll put 2 of them side-by side, kind of going all the way from one side of my torso to the other. This is a wide base that also kind of gives you lovehandles. Then the other 2-gal bag goes in the middle, on top of the other two. That way you get good width and still have a lot of volume up front.

Finally I have this shapewear bodysuit I got from Target. I'm 6ft, 200lbs and use the 2XL.
(www.target.com/p/assets-by-spanx-women-s-remarkable-results-all-in-one-body-slimmer/-/A-52236684)
It's a women's one b/c they don't carry mens, but you can cut out the crotch area w/o harming the suits integrity to make it less ball-crushing lol. The bodysuit keeps everything in place and kind of works to shape the mass of base gel into more of a natural belly shape. This 2XL bodysuit is good for my large-belly setup, but you might want a smaller size for a smaller, more realistic potbelly look.

If you want moobs, you can get a sports bra and put 1-2 cups of base gel each in ziploc bags for fake man-boobs.

Overall it's a little over $100 for all this stuff (approx $20 base gel, $40 bodysuit, $30 compression tank, $15 sports bra), so it's not too too bad.

Also feel free to DM me if you have questions or wanna talk more about it!

Thank you for the information, would you happen to have any pictures of what it looks like put together.
2 months

Have ideas for padding your lower-half?

SquishMaster:
Hey all - I've been padding for a bit but so far I've only really got my upper half to look good. I'm using a method from a post I can't find anymore (maybe it's deleted?), but it's base gel mixed with water, in double-bagged trash bags. I'm using anywhere from 1-2 gal in each bag, depending on how big I wanna go, and then 1-3 bags in my shapewear bodysuit. Using this, with 2 small base gel ziplocs in a sports bra for moobs, I've got a mostly realistic-looking and -feeling setup, which is important because I like to go out in public in it and don't want to look too unrealistic.

My issue is I don't really know how to do my lower half. I've tried one or two towels stuffed into some leggings, which looks decent with a larger pair of jeans over top, but it gets super hot under all that fabric pretty quick, and the towels don't always stay put. And it's somewhat difficult to keep the pants up! I can't use any base gel bags since I'd like to be able to sit down on my padded butt, and the bags couldn't take that kind of pressure. I'm a dude trying to look like a fat dude, so it's not super important that my butt in particular is huge, but I'd like to "flesh out" my hips & thighs more.

For now I just wear a very large pair of jeans or joggers and pull the waistband up to my padded "belly-button-level". The pant legs are baggy enough that they hide the fact that my legs, hips, and butt don't match my hugely-padded gut.

So I guess I'm just wondering what all you guys do, what works, what doesn't work. What do you pad with? What do you use to hold it all the padding in? How do you keep your padded pants from falling down in public? Etc.

M05Padding:
if you like my padding, let me know. I'm always happy to share.

Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I'm interested in trying to improve a realistic fat gut look. What type of information do you have to share, or advice you can give.
2 months

I got caught out in public by my wife

SquishMaster:
So my wife actually took it really well.

I've been pretty open about my love for fatter bodies, and that I'd personally love to be super fat if there weren't any health complications. My dream scenario is if I could somehow be obese for a day, a week, etc and then (magically) go back to my current weight.

So padding up is basically the compromise. I can be "fat" for a bit without actually committing. Indulge the fantasy w/o going to the trouble of gaining.

Framing it like this might help you or any others in this thread

That's a great idea, I will have to try that when things settle down. Thanks for the advice.
4 months

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:
Do you pad to extreme? I padded to look fatter, but not hugely fat. I do extreme padding with a beach ball and really stretchy boxer briefs and t-shirt. I don’t intend to go out padded that way.[/quote]

I only pad to the extreme when I have the house to myself for a few weeks, and that's not all that often. When I go out in public, I pad just enough to make it look realistic for my body size. I usually just use a rolled up towel, and an ankle weight for a weighted belly underneath a tight compression shirt. I don't want to over do it, and it ends up looking too fake.
4 months

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:
I went out in public yesterday for the first time in literally years padded.

I have gained enough weight to have a forty-eight inch waist, but I wear my jeans below my belly. Where my low waist is only about forty to forty one inches.

Yesterday I pulled my jeans up to my natural waist (48"smiley padded my butt with a small towel and added another towel below by belly. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked quite fat as I stuck my belly out to so my jeans wouldn't sag below my belly. I loved that my belt buckled on the last hole.

I needed to go to Walmart, which I knew I wasn't likely to run into anyone I knew in my small town. My wife is out of town which kind of prompted this little excursion.

Great fun, loved feigning having trouble to get items off of low shelves.

That's awesome, I went out padded a few weeks ago, and I got caught by my wife when I thought she was at work. However, it's a good feeling to go out padded, and to be able to indulge in the fetish. After I lay low for a while, I will probably try it again.
4 months

LoLbreadplease:
Does she know there is a community out there that also likes the same thing?? Would that help her understand?

I am in the same boat as you... It's hard to explain to your spouse!

She is aware of this community, but kind of freaked out when I showed her years ago. I just recently got her accepting her size again, and possibly growing bigger. The way she says it, "let's see how nature takes it's course". So i don't really want to bring this community up again to her.

Yea, it's still really difficult to explain why I like to pad my clothes to look fatter. Not sure if there will ever be a way to explain it to her. I might just have to secretly go about the way I have been.
5 months

Eggroll252:
Oh wow!! That's awkward indeed! It would be even more awkward for me as I pad female 😬😬😬

Good luck!!

Yea, I couldn't imagine explaining your situation. However, she probably wouldn't have noticed you since you pad as a female. I couldn't get away with it because I'm pretty tall.
5 months

So a little update. We talked about it when she came home, and I really couldn't explain why I like to pad my clothes to look fat. I told her that I have been padding since I was a kid, and I enjoy the feeling of it. Not really too sure how to explain it to someone. She also asked if that was how big I wanted to get, and I told her I wanted to get bigger than that once I retire in 4 years. She just told me she doesn't want to know when I pad my clothes and to keep it to myself for now. If I could find a way to explain it to her, I think she would be able to understand it better. On the good note, she said she wouldn't mind me getting bigger after I retire, but she doesn't want me to get too big so that it becomes a problem. I totally respect what she said. I just wish I could explain this situation better to you guys, but I'm not really good at writing.
5 months

So I decided that I was going out padded in public today while my wife was at work. Nothing too extreme for the first time, but just enough to look like I had a good size beer gut. I put a compression shirt on, and used a wadded up hoodie with a small ankle weight in the front pocket to give it a more realistic look and feel. I placed it under the compression shirt, and made it look real as possible with a small bounce. While I was in the store, she came up behind me and asked what I was getting. I was extremely nervous to turn around, but I didn't have a choice not too. When I did turn around, she looked down and saw my fake beer gut. Her eyes were big, and asked me what I was doing. She then asked if it was my plan to be that big, and walked out the store looking confused. She knows that I like her big and wouldn't mind if she got bigger, but I haven't mentioned anything to her about me wanting to get bigger or anything about padding. Never thought I would get caught by my wife out in town, just thought it would be someone else that caught me. Now I'm sitting at home waiting for her to get back from work.
5 months

Have you ever been caught padding?

Has anyone ever been caught padding by a family member, or someone they know?
I was caught once by a family member when I first started padding a long time ago, and it was embarrassing and exciting while at the same time.
1 year
123   loading