Sites, shops or apps for plus size women in uk and ireland

OK, mainly asking for a friend here. She is size 28 and is looking for Summery clothes to wear. She is.convinced that nowhere goes beyond a size 28 and is thinking of losing weight. Any recommendations are most welcome! The shorter the shipping time the better. She is not liking this hot weather
1 year

Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months

FattMatt:
Honestly, I think we will learn to stop wasting perfectly good food just because it has a wrong color, isn’t the right form, has a bend, is a little bit smaller or larger, is a day old, before we actually have a shortage of food.

This is true although we can't take chances with meat. I sometimes buy reduced food, about to reach the sell by date, though I have tried taking it afterwards and it's not the same. it's a scary thought having food shortages. But my opinion is, surely things can't get any worse and they will finally start getting better. If things get really bad, there is always a strong sense of Charity around the world so we can help each other.
1 year

How to get parents to buy a better scale

Well what I have dome the last few years is go to the machines that measure your height/weight, blood pressure etc. Like you I'm from Northern Ireland, so there should be some in shopping centres, close to the toilets (thankfully the one I use is in a quieter shopping centre). That prints out a receipt of all your details. I find this helps, as I eclipsed the 20 stone Mark a couple of years ago. These machines are in most chemists too, you probably know about them, but it handier than buying your own scale. Although i saw one in my workplace which goes up to over 28 stone!! (It was a Weight watchers one)
5 years

Northern ireland

I live in Northern Ireland. Not many FF members from here!! Wish there were more... smiley
7 years

Looking to chat with anyone from ireland/ northern ireland/ uk

I would love to chat to any other people on here, from my part of the world. Anyone from Ireland really to be honest. Never really get chatting to anyone on here. I live just outside Belfast.

I also wouldn't mind finding some romance too, would be lovely to chat with and date a BBW or SSBBW.
7 years

How big is your belly ?

I got 55%! I think that's about right
7 years

Family and relatives opinion about your weight

I have this problem too. My mum is more and more often now telling me what not to eat. "Don't eat too many of them pizzas, they'll make you fat". I just find it annoying, really, but I try to ignore it. I usually give off the impression that I'm happy the way I am. I wish I could just say "I like being fat and enjoy being a fatty!"

But if you're away in College, you have more freedom, you can eat what you like, whenever you like. I really envy that! But yes, as others have said, as long as you are happy that's the main thing smiley
8 years

I have a question

Oh well that's good then smiley
Yeahh I'll create fictional names... It will be based on something real, but I will add my own fiction to it too! This is exciting! smiley
8 years
123   loading