Favourite food to stuff with?:)

I love to stuff with donuts and cake. Pie and cookies are right after them. Basically, anything that remotely falls into those categories and will make my waist expand. smiley
7 years

Fat at the mall - suggestions?

Hey everyone! I'm planning to hit the mall tomorrow in clothes that are waaaay too small for me (must have shrunk?). Looking for suggestions for fun things to do while fat! Whether it's making a pig of myself at the food court or trying on clothes that will never fit, or something I can't even begin to think of!

Would love to get some ideas from the awesome people at FF!
7 years

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

I love doing this. Cannot wait to go out tomorrow wearing my too-small shirt and pants, hit the mall and jiggle around for a couple hours. The food court calls!
7 years

Question for fas

Yes to both! They are both very welcome, and gifts for the person who has them.
7 years

Guilty pleasures

bonnie0monroe:
Hostess cupcakes!!! Those things are AMAZING.

Also French fries from McDonald's. Those things are magical.

There is so much truth in your post, it hurts. Then again, that's probably just my hunger pains.

I need Hostess cupcakes and McDonald's fries, STAT!!
7 years

Guilty pleasures

Hostess pudding pies. I'm pretty sure what's inside them is not pudding, but I do not care. I love my Hostess pudding pies more than I should!
7 years

First pubic fat shaming :(

I'm sorry to hear that you had to receive that kind of treatment from someone so close to you. It must have hurt--I hurt for you, just reading the story.

I haven't experienced anything like that (yet). But one event sticks out. I was at a barbecue, full of people who haven't seen me since I put on weight. No one said anything, but one friend walked over and just patted my belly. It was an invasion of personal space that I didn't welcome.

It's a little thing, but it really bothered me at the time. One thing to have a consentual, "I like to be teased/touched a particular way" moment with someone we trust. Another thing entirely to have it forced on us.
7 years

Cake!

Cake and frosting. Those two things make me insanely happy. If I could eat cake for every meal, I would do it.

Wait, I'm an adult, and I CAN do that.

CAKE!!!
7 years

Going out fat

Dolkite:
I often have a fantasy of slowly waddling into a mall food court, wearing a too-small t-shirt with my soft, pale belly peeking out and my plump arms straining the sleeves with a pair of short shorts that show off my thick doughboy thighs. Then spending an hour or two ordering food from multiple places and stuffing myself as my clothes get tighter and tighter.

That sounds like a fantasy you should make happen!
7 years

Going out fat

fatterallthetime:
I love to go to the mall for lunch! I'm working up to ordering 1 meal item from each restaurant in the food court, so far I've made it to 4! Then I go get a large Blizzard and take a lap around the mall with my fat belly peeking out of my shirt. I intentionally stop by stores like American Eagle and Holister that I know I can't fit into and then I get a ton of stares. I've even had some passer-by's point or make comments to their friends like "did you see that girl's belly?!" I love it when that happens!

That sounds awesome! Getting the looks and especially the comments as you're rockin' your fat for all to see. Good on you!

Lately I've been enjoying hitting the mall as well, trying on clothes that I know won't fit. And sometimes buying them--the raised eyebrows I get fom the store workers are priceless.
7 years
12345   loading