Share your dark fantasies

Satana:
A sexually explicit fantasy…

I would kidnap about 4 or 5 fat men and take them to a secret place, like an isolated house where they can’t escape. I would have 2 other women feeders who help me fattening them, controlling their weightgain.

As soon as the fatties wake up in the house I place them in line, hands tied up. I order them to go on the scale, I write down their weight. Then I measure their belly and their chest one by one, pinching their fat and laughing at their squishy flesh until they feel embarrassed.
My two beautiful colleagues are watching them from the corner of the room, they’re holding a whip to dissuade the lardy boys from trying to resist…

Then I ask the fattest man to come in front of the others… I order him to go on all fours, I grab his love handles firmly and I “rape” him with a strap-on until I make him cum right here.

This could go on every week with other “punishments” and “rewards” depending on their weightgain.

Oh, that explicit fantasy kinda reminds me of this story!

medium.com/@gainerpig/lard-boys-d009a4eb6a75
3 years

Donut challenge

Damn, I'd love to take part in that challenge but the sugar is putting me off because it will create visceral fat rather than subcutaneous for me.

Will you have one sort of donuts? I had an assoredted bakers dozen as well once and it was getting tough to finish. Make sure you drink a lot of water. smiley
3 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

justapig:
i try and drink at least 300mls of heavy/double cream a day

I have started with the same amount every evening on Monday. Planning to do it for at least 7 days as a start.

So it could be that I feel and hopefully see the effect around mid-November?
3 years

Female farmer looking for male piggy

200+ lbs oink
oink kik oink
food stops me to think
300 by Christmas
late night eater
3 years

Foods that seem healthy but will make you gain

What about beans? They are high in protein and fibers and since there are so many, you have a wide range. Cook them, bake them, make them into a dip or spread with your favorite oil and spices.
3 years

Getting lazy

FattyFat25:
I am noticing that as I get bigger I am getting more lazy. I spent the entire weekend eating and laying around. Anybody else have similar experiences?
I am noticing it a lot right now. Given the situation, I have found myself laying more often in bed when sitting on the desk has become too tedious. Even gaming has become less frequent which was my main hobby and is being replaced by playing with my belly.
3 years

After-quarantine weight gain

I am certainly feeling more fullness and also my belly has become rounder since March. XL shirts have become snug which had been loose before. Also, I am feeling less energetic than before. Sometimes my feeble arms feel so heavy from doing nothing and even sitting became so tedious that I ended up laying in bed for the most of the day.
3 years

Shaving you belly & body

I love how it feels when you get under a shower and let the water run. First time experiencing this was soo amazing, especially on my legs! Enjoying it every time now. As one said, nothing is hidden anymore and everything is seen. I do the full body, except the arms for now, and just wishing that I would be more rigorous with the routine.
3 years

Playing with fat

It is so funny to hide stuff under my lower belly roll now. Chop sticks are fun because you can still move them. smiley
3 years

I’d love to inflate someone

jamiela33:
it’s honestly my biggest fantasy!

How do you imaging it to happen? Do you have a setup or would you watch them?
3 years
123   loading