Wife’s reluctance

Perhaps tell her straight out that you love her body and you have always kind of had a fetish or kink to see what it is like to be with a lady of 200lbs or a little over. Honestly, doing just that, being honest about your fetish may be the answer. It is hard for some people to understand this fetish so do the best you can to be honest and open about it with her.

She may agree to the 200lbs, but keep in mind she needs to feel comfortable in her own skin. If she is not, no amount of subtle encouraging will change that. The honesty may help with reassurance, and maybe she gives gaining a try. But again, if she is feeling uncomfortable about herself and her body not only let her lose weight but help her do it. However, you could maybe ask if she does decide to diet and exercise, perhaps not go rail thin because you like having a lil something to hold onto.

Essentially, communicate and comprise.
4 years

Body contrast based domination?

See, I don't know really. Because for me, I would extremely enjoy using the domination to bring about the body contrast. I mean just imagine your feedee being tied up with plenty of force feedings and orgasms. But eventually they get so heavy they start breaking the ropes. Ahhhhh...that would be something special.
7 years

Is feeding cheating????

Apologies for the length. I had some catching up to do. LOL

I could see both sides of it really. I mean the whole reason people cheat is boredom and repressed urges/desires and a lack of communication to their partner in how to overcome that boredom and entertain those urges/desires.

If you look at the world "fetish" itself, because that is what feederism is. It gets gray, hence why a lot of people are saying it depends of the person or offering up their own feelings about it. The medical definition is the one that I always think of which is as follows, "an object or bodily part whose real or fantasized presence is PSYCHOLOGICALLY NECESSARY for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may INTERFERE with complete sexual expression." A fetish, like feederism, is needed to basically get off at least provide a damn good catalyst/aphordesiac; however, if not present it could very well prevent a person from getting off. This is where it becomes more of a discussion of how well you can tame the beast and discipline yourself because you are horny and want to release. Your partner may be well and good with their release but yours is lacking. This unevenness may be the drive to go have these private sessions and whatnot. All I'm saying really is that people cheat for various reasons, but the most common thread is that they wish to have something fulfilled and whomever they usually turn to can't get the job done. So it comes down to, do you blame yourself or do you blame your partner when it comes to cheating? Clearly both parties have their faults. He or she for not communicating, you for not asking if you could do anything to make it better. The list could go on.

Me personally, I don't feel as long and strong as I did with my ex (who was into feederism) than I do with my current girlfriend (she's not really into feederism). So in my case it stunts my ability some, but that is the nature of having a fetish, swinging that double-edged sword. My saving grace is that I have a variety of fetishes that I entertain and enjoy and some of them happen to overlap with my current girlfriend. Some people aren't as lucky so I can understand how the feedings, meals, tummy rubs,etc. could be considered as cheating.

I would say consider the two of you a dancing pair performing the tango or a sub/dom duo. It requires trust and communication, and then practice. If any of those are lacking, "why is it so?" where you examine them and yourself. And then you come back to the gray area of, can you really blame them? If so, than it's cheating. If not, well that is a lot of open-mindedness right there.

The Demolition Man
8 years

Question to the group

biggirlsmallworld:
Also just because you your into feeders dose not mean your into squashing bloating stuffing or vore or giant fantasies also some people just aren't
into role play myself for example love tummy rubs and fat worship in person but just talking about it is kinda boring

That's because tummy rubs are like sports. They are WAAAAAAY more fun to be doing than talking about or watching. X-P
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

ScrumptuousSarah wrote:
My kinkiest fantasy is a feeding one combined with a psychological one.

I think that I'd be into a situation of not just simple sub, but total control. Like if I met someone who slowly fattened me up and fed me, making me huger and huger, but at the same time started doing more and more things for me and keeping me on a bed more and more until I'm just so dependent on them... A point where I literally couldn't survive without them, and they have total control over me like I'm just a toy to them. I want to be trained to react to food, and have my will and choice taken from me... I would be force fed until I couldn't even get up or flip myself over, and my internet and phone would be taken away so I couldn't call for help if I wanted to stop. I want to be totally enslaved to someone, and as I eat and eat they would slowly break my spirit and drain me of my personality and free thought... To become just a mindless blob, an eager-to-please pet. Fed and dominated to the point where I'm no longer a person, just a drooling, stuffed lump of rippling blubber...

So yeah... I'm into REALLY extreme submission.

Darlin' you're going for straight up enslavement fantasies there, which isn't a bad thing.smiley Could even get documentation for it as well. smiley
9 years

New to the whole dom and sub

Well you already have the, "I will not submit" part down. I would add, ask her what exactly turns her on to get ideas. And then after that it is your job to perform them to turn her on and then go a touch further and then a little further until she gives you the safe word or gets off. The goal is for you to turn her on by portraying this dominating persona and making her feel submissive.
9 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

[quote]Foodfirst23 wrote:
I would luv to have an evil feeder, as Freight Train says, to start off so lovingly, then gradually increase to manipulation and then massive feedings throughout the day and late night, the addiction would be so intense![/quote

Especially if the feeder used different kinds of manipulations like sex, sleep displacement, and other "domestication" like things, and linked them all to food somehow. You'd be forced to eat and fatten up and have no way to stop.smiley
9 years

Pig farm

fredherring wrote:
robin wrote:
My favorite fantasy is being a helper on a farm, and the farmer cooking me lunch for my hard work very day. Despite the labor intensive work and all of the calories I burn off, somehow with weight gain powder in the food and appetite stimulant pills in the water, I start to pack on the pounds. Work starts to get harder and harder as he gets me fatter and fatter without my knowledge, and I start doing less and less work to go to lunch earlier and eat longer each day. When I go home after being away for a month, my family's horrified at how much weight I've suddenly gained in so little time and comment on how my stomach enters the room seconds before I do. Once I go back to work, I end up getting fatter still to a point that the farmer can barely tell me apart from his pigs and I start to out weigh all of them.

I just really like the helplessness of that thought.

Sounds like a pretty fun scenario - although personally I'd feel a little nervous around a farmer that can't tell me apart from his pigs! You should try fleshing it out into a story!

It would a very interesting story too, if some psychology and whatnot was injected in to it as well.
9 years

Unsuspecting public

I get where you're coming from my friend. I dated a gal that was in to exhibitionism, but that was a little too crazy for me. So we ended up meeting in the middle. I would be somewhat dominating and show public displays of affection i.e. belly rubbing and the like, but in full view of others. It was a tremendous turn-on for her and a bit of a turn-on for me so it seemed to work out for us.smiley

Honestly, I don't think the whole idea is all that bad. The OP simply worded it a little weird.
9 years

Frustrated and confused

Well why don't you tell them that you are going to lose enough weight to be more healthy than you are but not to the point that you look svelte or thin. You'll still have some thickness ie your belly to you. Then you can go about stuffing. Plus, since you'll have to be on a different healthier and probably stricter diet that first stuffing will feel oh so wonderful. There's your goal right there. I'd wager a few buttons will get popped in the process.

It would also be somewhat interesting if you were in to humiliation and happened upon a feeder who was also a physical trainer or nutritionist. LOLsmiley
9 years
12345   loading