Playful comments about your size

Earlier tonight, a young woman with whom I work walked in the room where was standing looked at me and said " Hey Butterball". I was shocked. She then looked at an older lady who was also in the room and said " He's a butterball". They both laughed. As she walked out, she looked at me and said " You're a butterball".
In relation to what she said, I could understand her perception as I'm very short and about fifteen pounds overweight. Being on the shorter side, it doesn't take much weight to render that appearance. Have any of you had Similar experiences?
1 month

Who was thin and got fat

I was never completely thin. Once I reached maximum height, 5'3,. I kept growing outward. I seem to gain a few each year. I'm more round than anything.
3 months

The contrast

I'm a guy who's very short (5'3) and while I appreciate all expressions of feminine beauty, I have typically been attracted to women who's appearance is in complete contrast to my own. I usually went for slim women who were much taller than me. EX. 6,0 to my 5'3.
Even though, they may have no interest in dating someone who was simply much shorter and rounded, I couldn't help enjoying the contrast.
8 months

As you got older, has your metabolism slowed?

When I was 35, my metabolism which had been somewhat fast slowed to the point in which I began to pile it on.I was initially freaked out as people pointed out that I was ( enjoying food as it showed).
Has this happened to you? If so, what was your reaction?
10 months

Have you ever been enthralled by comments about your weight??

Has there ever been a time when you were delighted by a comment made about your weight?
I have been told that my double chin is simply a part of my heredity. It would be there even if I had a normal BMI ( which I haven't had in at least ten years).
10 months

Opinion on the differences between plump, chubby, and fat.

Obviously, the differences between plump, chubby, and fat are according to the observer. What is your perspective?
10 months

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

When I was a kid, there was a little cartoon that warned to " Watch out for the munchies". I imagined getting fat.
11 months

Ever want to get back in shape?

No, I'm fine being a little heavy..My metabolism has slowed down and refuse to fight it when I'm only ten pounds overweight.
11 months

You know you're fat when:

The belly is protruding and shaking more than before.
11 months
12345   loading