Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

Skdully:
Two days in and I'm loving it! Hard part is getting past the feeling full for awhile after the cream.

I'm with you on that. I feel a different kind of full after drinking it. I had to chug the quart otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish it.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Could you take daily measurements of your waist and hips? I'm curious about the effect this'll have on your fat distribution. It's best to do the waist measurement when empty.[/quote]

Sure thing. I've been pretty bloated the past few days but I'll be sure to.
5 years

I tried a quart out today. Kind of a bit much, I'm super bloated a I feel a lot squishier in my thighs and waist lately. I'll probably go down to a pint for tomorrow.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Yeah. There's a segment in those studies I posted about to effects of various kinds of food on fat distribution. Carbohydrates and alcohol aren't that good for your fat distribution.[/quote]

I loaded up on beer and carbs during my initial gain. I'm going to primarily use heavy cream this time around and incorporate some cardio. Thankfully visceral fat burns easier.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Well subcutaneous fat deposits over visceral fat so you could still have a soft belly and a lot of visceral fat. Based on your description of your body and your pictures, I'd say you have a lot of subcutaneous and visceral fat. You are feeling subcutaneous fat but underneath that is visceral fat. I've noticed a good indicator of visceral fat is the belly protruding. The more it protrudes, the more visceral fat you have.[/quote]

Seems about right. I need to do some more cardio when I'm at the gym to burn some of it but intake more than I'm burning. Before I was gaining by just stuffing my face with loads of calories, carbs, and sugars. Im trying to go about it a healthier way but it looks like I need to go slow and steady with it.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
I made a post with many studies on fat yesterday. You might be interested.
compendium of fat studies[/quote]

Wow what a compendium of information. Brings me back to my school research days. Fortunately most of my belly is not firm in the sense of a beer belly. It's pretty soft and pinchable. To my my understanding that's subcutaneous fat right?
5 years

becomingoverweight:
BTW, the fat that makes your belly protrude/stick out is called visceral fat. The fat you're talking about being in your lower belly and face is called subcutaneous fat. Dairy is good for gaining subcutaneous fat.[/quote]

Noted, focusing on getting that subcutaneous fat. I'm all about it. I read that visceral fat is bad for health.
5 years

nocturnalambient:
I’m tempted to but I’ll ease into it. If the delayed effects are a thing for me I want it to be a slower pace. I don’t want to be taken by surprise by having to buy a new wardrobe.

HammerTime44:
Yeah I would eat 3000 calories and then right before bed have a pint of heavy cream. I'm slowly gaining like 2lbs a week since stopping so it broke my metabolisim. But my t shirts are tight and show off my curves, thighs got HUGE, slight white marks (idk if there stretch marks) on my hips where my hip bones used to be. I lost the V I had. And my underbelly and lower belly poke out, I feel like I have a tire growing around my hips/belly[/quote]

My lower belly has some heft to it now too! I'm actually pretty excited about it because for the longest time it was peeking out but not hanging. I'm hoping as I grow out gravity will do it's thing. I actually feel full around my face too.
5 years

feedher3000:
I’d ease myself, but go for a quart!!

I’m tempted to but I’ll ease into it. If the delayed effects are a thing for me I want it to be a slower pace. I don’t want to be taken by surprise by having to buy a new wardrobe.
5 years

fatchance:
Be sure you get your 3000 calories a day ... THEN add the pint a day of cream to it!

I'm making sure to! I'm enjoying this a little too much. Also I don't want to jump ahead of myself but I'm tempted to start going for a quart... Should I ease myself into a pint regaurly before I up my intake?
5 years
2345   loading