Secret gluttony?

bluer wrote:
I'm such a secret glutton smiley I remember walking home from uni and going to several chip shops on the way home. After I had had about three lots of pie and chips I was walking down the road surreptitiously rubbing my swollen stomach hoping no-one would notice. Pretty sure I got away with it smiley

Haha, too real. I did that a few times too. Would never be able to do it now! Oh to be 19 again!
9 years

What panties do you wear?

ChicagoAmy, I am 98% sure that I wear the same ones! They are very nice.
10 years

Best thing to put hot sauce on

It was great when my American housemates introduced me to Frank's Red Hot sauce, now I use it on everything (haha this reads like a tacky commercial)

What's your favourite thing to put hot sauce on?

I LOVE it on pizza, also mashed potato - any type of potato actually, mixed into baked beans, good as a salad dressing too!
10 years

I want a lesbian

damn it y u all in the US?!
10 years

A recent experience

Last week, I went with my gf to see two of her friends, who are also a couple. I had met one of them before, she's a skinny girl and boyish, fairly obviously gay. I didn't really think about the gf but i guess i assumed she would be similar. How wrong I was! I was surprised to find that she was a feminine girl, and she was fat. The skinny girl is a baker, which just makes it even more perfect. Boy, did they make a cute couple. A sexy couple. The contrast was so hot. And since then I can't stop imagining them have sex.
My gf is skinny too, and I am very much attracted to her, but I know deep down that I need something more. It got me wondering whether this is kind of "a thing", the whole fat and skinny chick pairing...
10 years

Shots and mixed drinks?

oh and how could I forget the classic French shot: Le TGV..... equal parts tequila, gin and vodka! Disgusting!
11 years

Shots and mixed drinks?

In the north of France, near the Belgian border, beer cocktails are kind of a thing. Sounds quite strange doesn't it but they're actually good. The first one I tried was called bananaïka: lager with a shot of vodka and some banana syrup!

or how about mexicanos which is kind of like a more hardcore version of desperados: lager with a shot of tequila and a squirt of lemon juice to take off the edge.
11 years

Bmi?

20 but b4 it was 17
11 years

Lesbian weight gain story

hey, i've written a lesbian story, but it's not about weightgain, just a thin girl and a bbw, and it's explicit. i too would like feedback!
11 years