Strange fetishes related to fat.

herecomestheairplane:
I still lactate even though I have not breastfed my kid in two years. I love breastfeeding a partner, it is so fricken hot to feed someone with my own titters! it makes me feel powerful!
Plus, calories :-) adds a whole new layer to feeding and fattening a partner and is so intimate and nurturing.

This is hands down the sexiest thing I have ever heard, and never really pictured myself the gainer in any past relationship...
4 years

Feedees: how "out" are you?

3 to most people, 1 with immediate family members and 6 with my better half.
10 years

Stuffing with honey

I quite often add quite a bit of honey to my milkshakes for extra calories and a little variety in my diet but think it'd be quite sickly and overly sweet in copious amounts.
10 years

Telling someone about wg

That's a fantastic real-life story =] I very recently confessed to a close friend about my preference for curvier ladies, although I wasn't as brave as you! He came across an open FF window on my laptop and I felt he deserved an explanation.

Glad to hear you had such a great experience.
10 years

Help my gf get fat please?

Have you had a chance to browse through the past threads on this topic? It's a theory that's been discussed in quite a bit of detail in the past.

What I've personally gathered through on-line research is that 'scientists' believe that there are no certain foods or exercises that will make certain parts of the body grow (Without abusing certain medications/hormones with isn't advisable!)

However saying that I have read that tight clothing (Leggings, bodyshaping underwear) can promote weight gain as it makes the muscle lazy, no idea how much truth there is to this.

I've also heard of a friend-of-a-friend that a girl wished to get breast enlargements on the NHS, so her plan was to gain weight whilst twice a day "manipulating" her breast, firm massaging etc. According to the tale, the girl ended up with one breast significantly bigger than the other so if this story has not been overly-exaggerated to this massaging certain areas may encourage fat growth in those places. Double win, if t works and even if it doesn't massaging a growing partner is a splendid way to spend your time.

Hope this helps, and I would suggest you find the original discussions as they're quite intriguing.
10 years

Tribesmen fattened by women

Tempting to make that move, but don't think I could deal with the cow blood! Think I'll be sticking to double-cream for the foreseeable future.
10 years

Weight gain break through

I've always found fondue to be quite intimate in the bedroom. If you were to melt chocolate and mixed it with equal parts double cream it will stay runny for dipping; get some strawberries, banana pieces and marshmallows (Or anything else you like covered in chocolate?) then dip and share!

Congratulations on finding a partner who share you desires, be good to her!
10 years

Belly classification system

I'd say that I'm normal verging on the starter belly, but considering I've only just managed to throttle that pesky metabolism and get out of the skinny class I'm quite pleased!
10 years