Being humiliated for being out of shape (during sex)

My stamina has been left me and I last about as long as a commercial on TV does but when you.are dating someone who likes that then she actually is aroused by my lack of endurance. She is the one with all the energy so I just let her take over and hope that I get donuts as a reward for at least trying to last. Lol.🐖🐖🐖
1 year

Turned on by your own fat

As I got more and more obese, what I noticed was the sensitivity that came with it. I could actually feel at the same time different parts of my body jiggling all independently of each other and it was amazing because I was turned on but it was my little secret as to why and I used to be embarrassed by it but now I champion it.
1 year

Tires for sex

I have caught so many of my female coworkers sneak eyeballing me while I struggle up the steps, readjust my gut as I squeeze into a booth at happy hour or when I have to wear compression shirts because my moobs keeps jiggling as I try to exercise (I call it waddling) with them.
1 year

Regret getting into this fetish

Wifestuffer:
"but now it's completely skewed my idea of romantic love. Now my idea of love and romance is to take your darling and make them as obese as possible."

DollyXXDimples:
Ditto 🥴💔^^^

But, what is wrong with that??? That is why I only date those who actually get this love of food and fay like we all have here
1 year

Regret getting into this fetish

I used to regret it until someone taught me how to refram it in my mind. I used to date this psychiatrist and she told me that it was sitophilia and oberexia. For some of us getting fatter, assisting others in getting fatter and food are just things about our sexuality that turn us on. One has to learn some acceptance with this because some of it is in our DNA like mine. My family comes from a tribe where the men become obese due to traditions and I have never been back to my families tribe but most of us who were born here share the same need and want to be fat.
1 year

Serious about being 600+?

Louiefat:
If I could push a button, or if there was a machine, that would make me 600 pounds I wouldn't hesitate for a second! But god damn y'all, gaining that much weight is A LOT OF WORK.

jremy83:
I feel like getting g to 300 is even a lot of work. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to be 600!

Louiefat:
I believe some people are simply gifted with being able to gain weight easily. I myself have a hard time just maintaining my body weight and eating enough to keep myself alive. And even when I overeat, I just burn right through it and nothing sticks.

Some people do I have that gift. I am one of those folks because I have always been able to gain easy. So, all I have to do is just add an extra meal in between one meal and I will see a difference in no time.
1 year

Is there a way to gain subcutaneous fat without gaining visceral fat?

Danny823:
Physical activity will burn visceral fat before subcutaneous, so working out while gaining can actually be very good if this is your goal.

Exactly. So, actually working out while only eating foods that amass more subcutaneous will actually give you the appearance of being fatter
1 year

Check out the profile becomingimmobile to get even more details....
2 years

Check out the profile becomingimmobile to get even more details....
2 years

Annoying things with the fetish

karenjenk:
You put out there some of the thoughts that ALLLLL of us have.
The chat thing.. there are only a few people who come up with an interesting opener. this get my attention. AND yes, if you dont get a response or we stop responding we probably wont. It's not always you. I babysit and sometimes just need ot get up and fix something to eat AND i should tell the person that im talk with that before i go
BUTT if im typing huge blocks of text and yoiu reply with one line.... done.
-
I feel lucky because because i have guys who treat me like an object and a fantasy BUT ALSO are willing to talk about my day or theirs. and if others of us were truly honest we would admit that sometimes.... sometimes... we like to be treated like an object and appreciate or loved for how we are now. (maybe not... but sometimes i do.)
I'm also lucky because i dont many haters at all and no one has ever been rude. not even in the slightest.

Thank you again for putting into text what more of us feel.
huGGs

[quote]Noname078:
Where to begin?
I’ve been on this site for over 2 years and uote]

This is by far one of the most real retorts that I have read in a long time. Some adore the fat objectification while others don't.
2 years
12345   loading