Male feeder looking for male gainer in aus to fatten up irl

Hi all, i'm a gay feedee looking for a gay gainer who wants to come for an extended stay and/or ultimately move in where we can work together to seriously fatten him up.

I have a soft spot for guys with a 'beginner' with a pot/beer belly just starting out or have grown a little gut and likes the idea of growing a whole lot bigger. Also love guys that have the same 'pregnant' belly shape but have a gut that's already a little more established.

For me I see fattening a guy up as a long-term project. If you already have that heavily pregnant look even better.

If you live in Australia/New Zealand and are genuinely serious about a change of scenery, and a change in the size of your belly, or have any questions, let me know.
1 month

Male feeder looking for a male feedee

Hi i'm Kevin and i'm a gay guy located in Canberra. I'm looking for an Aussie twink trying to get big or a beefy boy looking to blow up out there who wants to come for an extended stay or live-in with a daddy that will nurture them and fatten them up.

I have a soft spot for guys with a 'beginner' pot/beer belly just starting out or have grown a little gut and likes the idea of growing a whole lot bigger. Also love guys that have the same 'pregnant' belly shape but have a gut that's already a little more established.

I'm wanting a 'hands on' long term project to look after, fool around with, and really blow up a guy up in 2024.

In the gaining world my interests include consistently overfeeding, force feeding, funnel feeding, gainer shakes, gomad, and midnight feeding. Ultimately, it's about me taking control if that's what's needed.

Outside of gaining my interests include computers, TV, shopping, and sleeping in.
5 months

Word processors

I have used Libre Office - www.libreoffice.org - it is the closest you will get to MS Office, and it's totally free.
2 years

Looking for a serious gainer boyfriend

Gay here looking for a guy that is serious about gaining weight and getting fattened up as my boyfriend. Ideally you would be younger than me, and just starting out on your gaining journey,

Im into all sorts of kinks and happy to explore.

Happy to work out ways if possible for a guy that isn't local to move here.

If you are interested check my profile and hmu smiley
6 years

Looking for aussie gainers

Hey guys, i'm a gay male from Canberra Australia looking for a male gainer in Australia to fatten up and call my own.

I promise to feed and pamper you, and treat you like a king! smiley

Have a look at my profile and if you are interested drop me a line and i will get back to you. smiley
9 years

Male feedees in australia

Hi i'm a male feeder living in Canberra ACT looking for any male feedees / gainers in Australia that might be interested in getting fattened up.

If anyone is interested just drop me a message

Thanks, Kevin smiley
11 years