January birmingham meet

I'm totally pumped for this meet!
7 years

Public thrills ;)

The best experience I've had it when I went on a date and I was stuffed, could barely move, so my date was hand feeding me and my zip on my jeans just exploded open and it wasn't long after that, she heard the rip of the button coming away from the fabric.
8 years

Bras

I feel your pain, no local shops do my size and when I look online there's only ugly bra's.
8 years

Dear ff community

Though I understand Fantasy feeder is about meeting fat people, admirers and fellow fetish members, it would be nice if you could talk about something other than how much food I can eat in one sitting.
It could just be me but 90% of the ladies and gentlemen I have spoken to cannot seem to last five minutes in a standard conversation without mentioning food or weight.

And that's pretty sad, we're not two dimensional people are we? I'm ranting, I'll stop now.
10 years

Big girls i have a question...

I personally go for guys who are intelligent.
10 years

Reasons behind your name?

Because I was born with the magical ability to suck the colour out of things and soon I will be so colourful while everything else in the world is gray and boring and THEN I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD
MWAHAHAHA

No but seriously, my sister, when she was much younger and a lot less evil, said 'Jade you look like you've eaten a rainbow, you're so colourful' and it made me smile so I use 'Jadeeatsrainbows' for most things which need a username.
12 years

Telling family?

Ninja Sammich wrote:
Poseidons Wrath wrote:

i understand that, but at the sametime, i dont like hiding anything from them. i feel gulity about it, like im giving them a reason to be suspicious of me or something like that.

If you feel the need to share the most intimate details of your sex life with your family, I think liking fat chicks is the least of your problems.

Your usage of gifs makes me lol and respect you.
12 years

Seeking yum treats for my gf

Ben and jerries icecream I know theres a caramel and chocolate one you can get in the uk.

I would just ask someone in america that you know to send over a big bag of christmas goodies and pay em for it.
As there are lots more high cal sweets over there than there is in england.

We suck for sweets / chocolates really.
12 years
12   loading