Why do men like soft tummies?

Whatev:
If it’s on a Moreno physical note then, well...
Think about it like a pillow. You push, but it’s meaty inside. It’s the movements, the weight, the standoffishness and the fact that it’s There. It isn’t going away, not withering, not dying. It’s like a chocolate cake that’s been frosted one too many times and you just wanna see what’s in there, what makes it tick. And I mean, I’ve never had that much experience WITH touching someone like that. Never dated in person before sadly, but that’s the feeling that I think we’d like to have. That intimacy with someone that understands “Hey, you’ve Fulfilled my needs and served my purposes, and that’s ok with me. You’ve earned this.” Then, they proceed to allow the other to get what they want, and to comfort them.

It’s like a sense of home in your hands, I guess... knowing that it won’t go away for some is something, but for others it’s just how it is.

Is that an ok assessment ma’am?

Only response I really agree with so far
4 years

Sports geeks

Some Tormented FA:
Football: Everton
(Sunderland is my second team after watching Sunderland Till I Die haha)

AFL: Port Adelaide Power

Its Bubba Jay:
My second team is Liverpool haha

lmao I suppose that's to be expected
4 years

Sports geeks

Football: Everton
(Sunderland is my second team after watching Sunderland Till I Die haha)

AFL: Port Adelaide Power
4 years

Underestimating weight in photos and videos?

I think it's because pictures are two-dimensional. When you encounter a 300+ lbs person in real life, all of a sudden their body has not just height and width, but also depth. The addition of the third dimension feels like an addition in size. That make any sense?
4 years

Society-wide weight gain?

I wrote a story that fits the bill. "Linda and the National Chub-up". I don't know if you'll appreciate the length. It's 12 parts long. But if you take the time to read it all you might like it.

www.deviantart.com/firewarrior121/art/Fat-in-7-Weeks-1-Linda-and-the-National-Chub-up-758289730
4 years

Unable to gain weight

Cream. Heavy cream is the answer. Or at least half an answer. I'm in my twenties and my metabolism is so turbo-charged I can eat twice my calorie intake and still nothing will stick. And I've been trying to gain something for over three years now, and until recently nothing has changed.

Now I'm not saying I've gained much weight. I'm just saying SOMETHING has stuck. It's like, maybe one pound, or half a kilogram, if I'm lucky. It is undeniable progress. Small progress, sure, but it's real enough... If I can perceive such a small change in my own body from drinking heavy cream before bed each night, and then a calorie-surplus each day, then that is a testament to its effects.

Now personally I don't know about these more substantial gains other users are talking about. Normally I would be heavily skeptical and put it down to a severely strong placebo effect brought on by a fetish-desire. But since I've had a tiny amount of progress after seeing nothing for so long forces me to lend validity to their claims.

Give it a try. Find your RDI (recommended daily intake) of calories, and drink at least 800ml of heavy cream on top of that, every day, until you see something start to happen.
4 years

Fat language help

SahX:
Read a lot of Erotica WG essays and it might help.

Essays? I'm not sure essays on weight gain erotica exist... Unless you mean weight gain *stories*. Or, unless I'm mistaken and there are, in fact, essays on WG erotica. Have you read any? Maybe I should look into writing a few if none exist. I have a lot of ideas about WG erotica that I could write about, some time.
4 years

Obsessed with flab

Yes, yes, yes and yes. That's why I write stories about it. I write about flab and its softness so much I have to find alternative words, otherwise it gets repetitive.
5 years

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

I'm both dreaming of and dreading the day, as far away as it may be, when this happens to me. At the moment I seem to have forced a few pounds (maybe one kilogram) to stick on me. I've had to fight tooth and nail for it thanks to a turbo metabolism. But if I relax, my belly sits out by maybe an inch further than it used to. Half of it SAT fat and the other half visceral (which i hate). With another two inches, it will be noticeable I think. Especially in form-fitting shirts. I've been a slender figure all my life, toned at times. Once the first changes really settle around my waist, I won't be able to keep up this slight-sucking-in act, and people will know something's up in no time. I keep imagining waking up one day after another week-long stint of overeating, and finding myself looking bloated, only to touch it and realise it's soft and fleshy. Makes me squirm to think about.

I only wish I had a significant other to share it with, maybe even mutually.
5 years
12345   loading