Vertical belly fold?

LadySeductress:
I swear i might end up killing myself one of these days

I know how you feel. But just you wait. Everybody's metabolic rate slows at some stage. I'm just waiting to reach the age when it happens for me. You will reach the age too. Patience is only pain, but maybe it's a pain somehow worth enduring.
5 years

Some south koreans are intentionally getting fat to avoid military service

FangBang:
Quite an interesting read, I can't help but picture a 12 member kpop boyband when I read "the 12 vocalists". Now that would be a sight to see, a chubby or fat kpop boyband, sweating & breathless trying to keep up with those intense dance moves.

Disappointing about the shame that would come with it tho
5 years

Some south koreans are intentionally getting fat to avoid military service

www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/13/give-pizza-a-chance-south-koreans-pa-weight-to-thwart-conscription

Straight out of a weight gain fiction, if you ask me. The plot is perfect. They're singers as well, which makes it even funnier. It almost makes me want to write something like this.

Sucks that they are being investigated over it, though.
5 years

Write a story together

Her first thought was that nobody could look like that: square of head, small of face with far apart bug eyes and a mouth small as a doll's-- but all it took was one glance at the character's bodily form, in all its bare-skinned presence, ham-textured flesh swelling out in all directions, unresponsive to its own weight, before she began to understand.
5 years

Help. how do i add chapters?

I'm four days late, but I'll give you a hand. I've got links to pictures below each step so you can see what I'm talking about.

Step 1: Find your story and click the the pencil icon (edit).

Step 2: Next to "Edit Story" should be "Add Chapter"

Step 3: name the chapter and enter the text in the big white box. You'll only have space for 9,000 characters, so select your text in bites.

smiley
6 years

One for the australian women

aussiebloke:
Do Australian women want to grow to be 200kg and above? Just seems not too many Aussie chicks are that big or could/want to grow that big.

I'm not an Australian chick, but I am an Australian. I think it certainly appears as if not many Aussie chicks are into it. But you have to consider Australia's population relative to the US, or even the UK.

Even if the percentage of gainer-chicks in the population was roughly the same across each country (which I believe it might be), then the total amount of Aussie chicks into gaining would still be crushingly dwarfed in comparison to the US and UK.

Regarding the nuanced end of you question, though, I have no idea. I'm sure there are at least more than a few. I guess you also have to wonder how many are out there who don't appear of gaining forums, for every gainer out there who does appear on gaining forums.
7 years

Lowering metabolism to gain?

marzopolis:
Drink a regular shake but add at least 1/2 cup of corn syrup, light or dark, to it. Corn syrup actually grows new fat cells as well as causing existing ones to grow even larger.

Just curious; is that an actual fact?
7 years

Lowering metabolism to gain?

We share the same problem ("blessing", if you asked anyone else). The only time I've ever noticed even the most microscopic of changes in my own body fat percentage was when I crash dieted for a few days. Once I was sure my metabolism was getting dragged in the mud, I drank heavy cream every day and binged on a shit ton of food when I wasn't forcing the heavy cream down.

Try that.
7 years

How long does it take for fat to appear?

Perhaps one of the most fascinating aspects of weight gain for me is the time frame in which fatty acids getting pumped around your bloodstream actually transmute into adipose.

I ask because Wikipedia says one thing, a Reddit thread says another, and personal anecdotes say another.

In Wikipedia's article, "Weight Gain", under the "Description" section, the author has claimed that weight gain has a latency period of "three days to two weeks". Surely that's incorrect, since there are plenty of testimonies from users here who claim to have binged one evening and woken the next morning "feeling softer".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_gain

The Reddit thread, which I can't remember and recall right now, had a ton of responses. The claims were varied, but all fell in between something like 3 hours to 2 days prior to ingestion.

And then here, on FF, we've got yet another variation of answers. Some people claim hours, some claim a single morning, some claim weeks.

So my curiosity is sparked once again, and I have a couple of questions:

1) For you, how long does it take for you to notice new fat prior to ingestion?

2) If you have any scientific expertise, or know of any reliable papers regarding the topic; what does science say about it?
7 years

Everything i eat will only appear as acne, not fat. does anyone else have this problem?

pulp3:
What do you eat generally?

If you eat lots of fast-foods and creams maybe reduce that and focus on carbs : tons of rice, pasta and bread.

It seems your body hates "pure fat" so it's better to try caloric food without the "pure fat" of fried, cheesy, oily and sugary stuffs.

That's what I thought at first as well. But honestly, if I over-eat any kind of food, the same thing happens. Oh well. thanks for going to the effort of replying, though.

BUT: On the bright side, since I've turned 21, the acne seems to be getting less frequent. I mean, I don't want to call any shots just yet. I'm going to give it another few months of seeing what happens when I over-eat, and if no more acne, I'll be cheering.

Maybe finally my body is going to put all that excess energy towards lipogenesis instead of acne.

Who knows. We'll have to see.
7 years
23456   loading