Heavy cream is very sneaky

Today I tested what I asked in my previous post and did microwave a glass of heavy cream.

It was interesting to me how it became liquid and was easy to drink away, didn't notice any upset in the whole day.

Although it's also interesting to notice how after taking it for my usual breakfast I had less apetite for lunch after, not that it reduced my intent to eat the 2 plates of pasta with heavy cream i wanted to eat.
2 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Was wondering if heavy cream can be heated like your normal milk + nesquick/colacao glass on the microwave without issues, if you guys know I'd follow that route more than once.

The heavy cream I can get is usually 35-38% fat and UHT, here in Spain you usually find it in freezers, although i've been letting it get to ambient temp.
2 years

When to weigh?

Fully empty on the morning in my case.
2 years

Stretch marks nice or not

Love them, I have a lot of white ones on my thighs, I dream to grow them on my belly but that hasn't happened yet.
2 years

Tear in diaphragm

The diaphragm is an essential muscle for breathing, personally I wouldn't risk it and take it easy for a while until it heals
2 years

Another cream thread

I weighted myself today to an empty belly and the scale shows 108.6kg.

I didn't do the cream beverage yesterday and won't do it today, and again, i'm not varying my usual food antics, just adding the cream on top, in this way I've been averaging 5.2k calories alone.

It's clear to me that if I actually pushed the eating as well the gaining could be more consistent or "at a pace".

As to add some opinion to the previous question, I personally take it through the day, it's better this way, I've been doing 200mlx3 a day.
2 years

Another cream thread

I'm on the same boat, started doing 600ml heavy cream + 2 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp colacao for the taste, on top of what i normally eat.

I'm on day 4ish, since i started on Saturday, but couldn't do on Sunday, but I ate big on Sunday, since Monday I resumed again.

I started around 106 ish kg (233 ish libs) and I'm experiencing some changes already, specially on softness and overall feeling my belly more everywhere, today I woke up to 1kg more completly empty.

I'll complete the week and see where this leads to.
2 years

Never feeling full?

Either way it's a wonderful feeling when you just eat and eat and eat and there's no sign of fullness in sight
3 years