Tips

The real trick to a continuous and healthy gain is to keep your body metabolism guessing. Have a wide variety of a diet as well as an expansive variety of activity. Body has an easier time and need to hold onto things if it doesn't expect whats going to happen.

Activity actually switches the body into absorbing what it gets rather than throw it all out when it in a long period of inactivity. Not saying go run a marathon or anything but, some exercise goes a long way in building both fat and a lil muscle.

Don't cut out nutritious veggies or fruit. This is a monumental mistake to do. Just add it in with the higher intake of calories giving you body reason to take in more nutrients. You feel better in the long run for it.
5 years

Weight gained since joining ff

Its been a good while so I range from 60-75lbs. Granted I can't remember how much I exactly weighed back then. Lol
5 years

Looking for serious dom feeder!

They're few and far between and sadly never what they say they are. All bark and no bite is the saying and it fits to this situation. Gotta have more flexibility if you want happiness because relationships of every kind requires two things to work in general. Sacrifice and compromise. Add that into the mix and success is much higher.

My two cents on the subject.
5 years

Post your feabie name here!

Mine is the same here and there which is GrowingLover. I know but it makes it easier for folks to connect better.
5 years

What do you think of big round hippo like butts?

Is it me or do those pictures like Breath of the Wild Zelda if she wore jeans and packed some on.
5 years

Viewing other's dating profiles?

UnderElk:
Yes indeed it does, thanks for the insight smiley

If you look at my pictures I found a way to work around that to share dating information.😁
5 years

Viewing other's dating profiles?

It has something to do with the type of account you have on here. Free accounts can't view the extended profile which has said information. I hope this helps.
5 years

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

I know that I joined this site for more than just sexual content and conversations. I have actually made a good friend or two from this site. It is just extremely difficult to find or meet good wholesome people in general. This site notwithstanding. I do read folks profiles before trying to communicate to show that I give a darn while trying not to step onto any toes.

I do try to reach out in chat on a regular basis in hopes of connecting but not much luck most attempts. I like talking to folks in general, but I'm like a mirror. You get out what you put in and sometimes I go funhouse to shake things up.

Folks if you going to message others or myself at least put some kind considerate effort. Which reminds me if said effort is made at least respond in kind at least. Common courtesy goes a long way.
5 years

Anime

I'm a lover of most anime new and old along with the out there stuff. My large collection speaks volumes to this. Pardon the manga joke there. Lol

Admittedly I'm more in tune with some of the aged anime since I pretty much only have seen what I've collected with some exceptions here and there.

As for a plus sized lover that I am. I have been in the works of making a how to draw manga plus sized gals and beyond. It is taking a lot pf time to create and design said comprehensive tutorial book as I'm pulling from all sources I can find for all shapes and sizes and then some.
5 years

As an autisitic fa i need to address this....plus this is on my bopo blog

This thread is just all over the place.

I'm autistic myself and still have some trouble here and there, but I work through it, improve, and minimize it. As best as I can; however, there is no substitute for practice. What most folks seem to forget that people need to treat each other with some common decency. If the person talking to you won't treat you as a human... they're not worth the time.

There are far more idiots and assholes in this world that will take advantage of you first chance they get. Genuine good people with half a brain are few and far between. Reason why good friends are hard to come by.

While I'm rolling here is a reminder for folks. Significant others are not just fuck buddies and/or piggy banks. They are your best friend that you truely love and want to spend the rest your life with.

Most folks just want to get thier rocks off and confuse it with love. For that there are prostitutes, gigilos, strippers, and dancers for that.

Just get what you want straight then go for it. Simple.
5 years
1234   loading