Mutual weight gain art
9 replies, 14114 views
Couples who binge together, stay together!
Last reply, 15 years
The art of feeding
5 replies, 7804 views
Here is another feeder feeding his favorite feedee!
Last reply, 15 years
Tiny & edie: cream filled
1 reply, 3088 views
Thanks, I think it'd make a fun animated Tiny. ;)
Last reply, 15 years
Site t-shirt ideas
1 reply, 3816 views
Fair, fair; maybe Fantasy Feeder could be used if it were...
Last reply, 15 years
Tiny & edie animations
1 reply, 3312 views
I'm trying to post some of my Tiny & Edie comics ...
Last reply, 15 years
Art stuff from small stuff
3 replies, 7303 views
Great work! I love them. Especially that girl that ate ev...
Last reply, 15 years
Any fat women comic books?
1 reply, 8937 views
Well there is a interactive comic online called gergeous ...
Last reply, 15 years
Mutual feeding art
4 replies, 6934 views
Nice! How big are they going to get each other?
Last reply, 15 years
Some works in progress
2 replies, 6867 views
I really like your work! Thanks for sharing it. I'd...
Last reply, 16 years
So, hi :-/
3 replies, 12087 views
I think you have officially become my favorite artist! I ...
Last reply, 16 years